200lbs+ to 135lbs - from obese to healthy (with pics)

Options

Replies

• shawnmaire74
    shawnmaire74 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work. You look amazing. Your story gives me so much inspiraton and determination as it mirrors mine so much. I am pushing 40, around 215lbs and have had enough with my body and health. It is time to start caring enough about myself to do something about it. I am going to try the couch 2 5K. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • zailynprada
    Options
    WOW! That is admirable and ispirational. I just finished my first week, and lost 2 lbs and I'm feeling kind of , bla, because I felt all that work and only 2 pounds lost, but your story has reignited my desire to stay the course. Thank you!
  • sarahhorrigan
    sarahhorrigan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great story and AMAZING pictures! The recent you looks like the cute little sister of the old you!

Hahaha! I think I love you just a little bit... :flowerforyou:
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    great job! you look awesome!
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. So fit and joyful! You also look at least 10 years younger than in the first pic. Love that confident smile! Wonderful work and congratulations. :)
  • smsquash
    smsquash Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story resonated with me. I am also turning 40 next year, also decided to get fit because I felt like I was entering a new period of my life and wanted to do so with strength and vitality. And funny, I've been doing this for just over a month and just downloaded the C25K last week with the idea that it would help me kick up my workout schedule and transition from walking to running. It was great to read your story and you look amazing! Thanks for posting.
  • watoto
    watoto Posts: 1
    Options
    congratulations. your story is so inspiring. Am hoping to lose 40lbs before new years eve.
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    that is amazing
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "Wow". Now that's the pick-me-up I needed! You look terrific and inspired me to get back on track and start running again. :)
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring. :smile:
  • Heidi_11913
    Options
    So happy for you, you look amazing. I can relate alot and I know that hundreds of other women will as well.
  • jr235
    jr235 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You look like a whole new woman, and so happy!
  • sweetness256
    sweetness256 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is awesome!
  • gingoole
    Options
    Your post was absolutely wonderful to read! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication. Such an inspiration!
  • Pmm82830
    Options
    Great job you look very healthy. Keep up the good work.
  • SouthseaSinner
    Options
    Wow, i was looking for some motivation ( day 2 of my diet) and came across your story. Fantastic! ty
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely marvelous and healthy and you are my inspiration!!!! although i don't know that i could eat 500 calories two days a week. i have very low blood sugar. YAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!
  • watercolorarteest
    watercolorarteest Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! I can identify with much of your story, except I'm not tackling it by running (although I love 5Ks), but rather boot camp. I've only just begun though in April of this year. I'm still far off from my goal but I know that my change, like yours, is a lifestyle change. NOT A DIET!!! Thanks for sharing. I need stories like yours to keep me motivated. Keep on keepingn on!!!:wink:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look drop dead gorgeous and don't look a DAY over 25 years old now--ROCK GIRL...you shero you!

WOOT :heart: :drinker: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!