What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Options
1139140141142143145»

Replies

• Julios2k
    Julios2k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Loving this evening snack lately, 150 grams of Blueberries and Strawberries, 170 grams of plain yogurt mixed in with 16 grams of PB2 powder, 25 grams of granola and some cinnamon powder. 1 slice of toast with almond butter.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Mouth Freedom timeline yet?

March 22 estimated.could be longer 😑 So I did figure out Gardein don't sit well with me... so back to Amy's for soup days.

I'm having broccoli mash right now. I use a vegan plain yogurt, vegan queso dip and nutritional yeast to make it. It's so good. Lol
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    I have been craving super fudge brownies with chocolate chips. Lol. I'm going to try a sweet potato brownie recipe I saw, but just eat without baking because my jaw is stil wired. 😜😂😋
  • aqua14lisa
    aqua14lisa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    750gm container of unflavored 0% greek yogurt with lemon/lime unsweetened Kool-aid and 2 packets sweetener, stir it up and have 3/4 cup.
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    I mix a bit of Naked brand powdered peanut butter, sugar free maple syrup and oatmilk, dip this in it. Omgosh...

1n9lg4odg5xc.jpg
    be024e7hzs9x.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Aquafaba!!!
    Asparagus too
  • rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Sumo oranges and Rip Van Dutch Caramel and vanilla waffel snacks
  • synergyphysiotherapybangalore
    Options

I'm currently obsessed with avocado toast! Its creamy texture, combined with the crunch of whole grain bread and the versatility of toppings, makes it a delicious and satisfying meal anytime.

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Aquafaba!!!
    Asparagus too

How are you using your aquafaba?

I made meringues and took them to bunco. Almost zero calories. Ladies were gobbling them up til I told them what they were.

Come to think of it, maybe that’s why they get mad when I bring a vat of popcorn to bunco. Maybe they suspect it’s something else masquerading as popcorn. 😂
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Aquafaba!!!
    Asparagus too

I made meringues and took them to bunco. Almost zero calories. Ladies were gobbling them up til I told them what they were.

Come to think of it, maybe that’s why they get mad when I bring a vat of popcorn to bunco. Maybe they suspect it’s something else masquerading as popcorn. 😂

Lol! I just eat it,sprinkle cocoa on it. I also made sugar free vegan pudding dessert with it. 😋5htwg6z6ifwh.jpg
    tdzrokxgavn7.jpg
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    Aquafaba!!!
    Asparagus too

Lol! I just eat it,sprinkle cocoa on it. I also made sugar free vegan pudding dessert with it. 😋5htwg6z6ifwh.jpg
    tdzrokxgavn7.jpg

Have you whipped it?
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Aquafaba!!!
    Asparagus too

tdzrokxgavn7.jpg

Have you whipped it?

Yup, that's what I do. I experiment, I made some with the aquafaba, little coconut milk, xream.of tartar, glucommanon powder, monk fruit, vanilla extract. It came out like marshmallow!
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Asparagus and okra