Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If you had a potato...

Replies

• TooDamnSweetTooDamnSweet Member, Premium Posts: 63 Member Member, Premium Posts: 63 Member
    I'm Irish...no one is getting my potato!
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 2,267 Member Member Posts: 2,267 Member
    I was taught to shAre - js 🤷‍♂️
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,900 Member Member Posts: 7,900 Member
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,389 Member Member Posts: 3,389 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    You can take my potato when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

vaqnwniettvm.gif
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,451 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,451 Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,451 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,451 Member
    I’d power my house

cd75beiad9w1.jpeg
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
    I’d poke it all over with a fork and microwave it for four minutes and then eat it with butter
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,765 Member Member Posts: 2,765 Member
    I HAVE TO MAKE THESE!

4d3mvp6o3qth.jpeg
  • GettinLean19GettinLean19 Member Posts: 452 Member Member Posts: 452 Member
    I would put it in the ground and grow it into a plant yielding more potatoes. Then I would plant those potatoes and multiply my potatoes, filling up the land I own.

I would begin selling the potatoes and buy more land with the proceeds from sold potatoes. Basically I would repeat this process to continue growing and expanding until I owned thousands of acres of potato farmland, and open a potato company that grows, packages, and distributes potatoes.

Eventually, having opened warehouses all over the country and due to sheer volume I'll be able to undercut all competition and basically create a potato monopoly.

Using the riches from the vast potato empire I'll have built, I'm going to buy out MFP. Chat room rules and guidelines will be subject solely to my discretion.

There's gonna be some changes around here.

In retaliation to this potato overlording, I will heretofore only eat beets
  • GettinLean19GettinLean19 Member Posts: 452 Member Member Posts: 452 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Using the riches from the vast potato empire I'll have built, I'm going to buy out MFP. Chat room rules and guidelines will be subject solely to my discretion.

Will I then finally have the opportunity to low-key mock religion on MFP without getting warnings?

I think you may have just
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 2,267 Member Member Posts: 2,267 Member
    I would put it in the ground and grow it into a plant yielding more potatoes. Then I would plant those potatoes and multiply my potatoes, filling up the land I own.

I would begin selling the potatoes and buy more land with the proceeds from sold potatoes. Basically I would repeat this process to continue growing and expanding until I owned thousands of acres of potato farmland, and open a potato company that grows, packages, and distributes potatoes.

Eventually, having opened warehouses all over the country and due to sheer volume I'll be able to undercut all competition and basically create a potato monopoly.

In retaliation to this potato overlording, I will heretofore only eat beets

9uta17cohs1l.gif