T25 PROGRESS PICS?

Options
Denisse210
Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
I started t25 on 8/12 and so far i love it. I would like to see some progress pics since i know some of yall might be on BETA already.:wink:

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i would love to see some too. i am mid way week 4 and i won't be taking pics till day 25. i don't think i will have huge changes but i sure hope there will be some...
  • Denisse210
    Options
    bumb!:ohwell:
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    I'll come back to give mine this Saturday :) Currently on week 4 but lost 10lbs so far (180.8 down to 170.8) xxx
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'd like to see progress pics! Thinking of getting this program.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    No Pics yet but I started 7/20 and am down 4 lbs and tons of inches :flowerforyou:
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Denisse210
    Options
    I'll come back to give mine this Saturday :) Currently on week 4 but lost 10lbs so far (180.8 down to 170.8) xxx

thats awesome!!!!:happy:
  • Denisse210
    Options
    No Pics yet but I started 7/20 and am down 4 lbs and tons of inches :flowerforyou:

good job!!:happy:
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I too would like to see some! I have 50+ lbs to lose and am going to start t25 on the 26th :)
  • sawshuh
    sawshuh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started 7/6 and am working through Alpha over and over until I feel confident enough to do Beta. I was actually showing a gain for the last month, but then I got busy the last two weeks and have done only 5 workouts in that time. When I weighed myself this week, I'm down 3 lbs. I think part of it was muscle gain and part of it was my body holding onto fluid. I've lost inches too. All my clothes are looser.

As far as weight loss goes, I have a BodyMedia Fit Core and aim to eat at a 375-500ish calorie floating daily average every week, so my results won't be as dramatic as others.
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I will be finished with week 5 tomorrow and starting Beta on Monday. I will take progress pics over the weekend. I lost 8 pounds the first 4 weeks
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Bump because it's one I'm considering of trying
  • sgha58
    sgha58 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump...but don't know what this is...:blushing:
  • Denisse210
    Options
    i like what im hearing so far :love:
  • Denisse210
    Options
    bump...but don't know what this is...:blushing:

focus t25 is the new work out dvds by shaun t
    there like insanity but short time: only 25 mins
  • Kimberrh6
    Kimberrh6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump. I'm thinking about getting this too and would like to see how people are doing.
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    For those of you saying you don't know what this is.... .it's the new Shaun T (insanity) workout. It is 25 minutes 5 days a week. super intense but I have been burning the same calories in 25 minutes that normally takes me an hour in the gym.

For those of you thinking of getting it, I recommend getting it through a beachbody coach. You get bonus items and a free coach. And yes, I am a coach but not trying to sell anything just passing on some knowledge.

I love it!
  • BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!