T25 PROGRESS PICS?

Options

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    well tiny i don't know about but smaller ok....
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Don't worry too much about the scale - my weight has been bouncing all over the place, but every time it eventually settles on a new low. In week 5 of alpha, now down 6 lbs. With the help of lower carb. I find even my measurement fluctuate up and down!
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thats good to know! i have actually considered staring over because my OCD kicks in if i cant do the moves right :sad:
  • lin7604
    Options
    well officially done alpha phase. My results were very subtle and i mean very.... i lost 1/4 inch off my hips and thighs and that was it. I lost min 1.4 lbs and max 2.2 lbs as the scale is bouncing around. as of today i was my lowest weight ever and that would make it a 2.2 lb loss. here is my pics. trust me you will have to look hard to see any difference between the pics. top row is before alpha and bottom row is after.
    70986984-43a4-488f-ab83-a4b9272f8481_zps7bb6260d.jpg
  • bekkahlokey
    Options
    well officially done alpha phase. My results were very subtle and i mean very.... i lost 1/4 inch off my hips and thighs and that was it. I lost min 1.4 lbs and max 2.2 lbs as the scale is bouncing around. as of today i was my lowest weight ever and that would make it a 2.2 lb loss. here is my pics. trust me you will have to look hard to see any difference between the pics. top row is before alpha and bottom row is after.

I can tell a big difference in the tummy area and in your butt, know that sounds weird. But, I absolutely can. You look awesome!
  • lin7604
    Options
    thx. i don't , so it' since if others can see it and tell me what they see :)
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I don't have numbers and pictures, but many people have told me I look more define since starting the program. My clothes are looser, and I actually fit into a size 8 pants that I bought at the beginning of the program. Woot!
  • Denisse210
    Options

I can tell a big difference in the tummy area and in your butt, know that sounds weird. But, I absolutely can. You look awesome!

I can tell right away! you look great hun!
  • Denisse210
    Options
    BUMP:glasses:
  • parkermegan
    Options
    Start, After Alpha, a few days ago after finishing only 2 weeks of beta (just did week 3 day 3 of beta today). Can't say enough good things about T25!!!!

IMG_9269.jpg
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Start, After Alpha, a few days ago after finishing only 2 weeks of beta (just did week 3 day 3 of beta today). Can't say enough good things about T25!!!!

IMG_9269.jpg

Look at those abs! Awesome :)
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You ladies are looking awesome!

I'm in week 4 right now, and 5 lbs total lost (lost 3 lbs in week 1, 3.5 in week two, then gained in week 3, although my measurements still went down a smidge). I'll take new photos next weekend at the conclusion of the alpha phase!
  • Denisse210
    Options
    you guys are doing great!

im on weeks 3 day 3 but ill bestarting from week 1 on monday, My bestfriend has decided to start T25:bigsmile:

but as of now ive lost 5 lbs and 5 inches off my waist alone
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    OMG! This has me so hype! I'm on week 2 and I can't wait to see how I look after Alpha phase.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    4 weeks into Focus T25 I see a lot of inches dropped my weight is pretty much still the same.

2a98pb9.jpg
  • Denisse210
    Options
    4 weeks into Focus T25 I see a lot of inches dropped my weight is pretty much still the same.

2a98pb9.jpg

oh you can see your body is toning up :)
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Don't have any progress pics, but am in week 8 and have lost 7.5 pounds as of last week and am down 12 inches overall. LOVE LOVE LOVVVEEE this program. I have 3 kids under 5 and one is only 3 months and still have time for it!
  • lin7604
    Options

IMG_9269.jpg

Look at those abs! Awesome :)

holy crap check out that core!!!!!! man i wish. I am on day 2 now of beta.....
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds in two weeks
  • parkermegan
    Options

You are doing great!!! We are about the same weight. I am 114.4 (today's weight), how tall are you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!