T25 PROGRESS PICS?

Options

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I will be finished with week 5 tomorrow and starting Beta on Monday. I will take progress pics over the weekend. I lost 8 pounds the first 4 weeks

can't wait to see pics!
  • parkermegan
    Options
    Once I figure out how to post mine I will, tomorrow finishes up week 1 of beta!
  • parkermegan
    Options
    1db16c19-d115-4a41-879f-4123f2fca55f.jpg

I wanted to keep the lighting consistent but my abs are really visible in person. I am so happy with my results! I am a mom of 4 including 17m old twins.
  • lin7604
    Options
    wow awesome results so far... mine won't be anything spectacular like your but i can't wait to take mine...
    btw: how tall are you?
  • parkermegan
    Options
    wow awesome results so far... mine won't be anything spectacular like your but i can't wait to take mine...
    btw: how tall are you?

I am 5'4". I started out in good shape and honestly thought Alpha wasn't too much of challenge....beta is definitely harder so I am really excited to see the results......I figure if I wasn't challenged as much in Alpha and got great results I should get really great results now :)
  • lin7604
    Options
    humm.... i was in pretty decent shape too, i had just finished a round of clx before i started this. I have never done anything like this before or this intense, so i find some of it challenging. my results so far have not been impressive to me, so i hope my side by side comparison pics when i hit day 25 will show me different. i can't imagine what beta is going to be like....
  • alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I started the program in 7/8 but got off track after the first couple weeks. I started back on 8/13 and working on to stay on track. I love it's only 25 minutes. It's the first DVD program I've bought and loved! I look forward to the workouts.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I would also like to see progress pics I'm getting ready to finish week 2. I have never done any program before and although I so find it a little challenging I'm loving it. Didn't take measurements after week one due to TOM and I didn't want to get disappointed. I will probably wait till I am do e with week 5 before measurements but I feel great after the workout.
  • InLaLaLand04
    InLaLaLand04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am also interested in progress pics. I started this week and am really enjoying it. I hope to have good results but I know for me, diet is going to be key. The only at home workout program I've completed is 30 Day Shred and I lost 10lbs with that (and kept them off).
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    OMG U LOOK AWESOME!
  • Hiskhaleesi
    Hiskhaleesi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My progress pic is my profile pic. In the first week I only lost 1 pound, but 5.5 inches (waist, hips and thighs). I am happy with that, even though I want these pounds to GO.
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My progress pic is my profile pic. In the first week I only lost 1 pound, but 5.5 inches (waist, hips and thighs). I am happy with that, even though I want these pounds to GO.

Wow great job! I just started this week. I hope I have results like that.
  • azwildcats7
    azwildcats7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just finished Alpha today. Lost 5.4 pounds, not bad, was hoping for more but I'll take it. I'm really liking the program so far definitely excited to switch things up with Beta.

20jwg4.jpg
  • parkermegan
    Options

I wanted to keep the lighting consistent but my abs are really visible in person. I am so happy with my results! I am a mom of 4 including 17m old twins.

I should add that I am a runner and was running 30 miles a week on average when I started....so I do think that really prepared me for the intensity and cardio aspect.
  • parkermegan
    Options
    humm.... i was in pretty decent shape too, i had just finished a round of clx before i started this. I have never done anything like this before or this intense, so i find some of it challenging. my results so far have not been impressive to me, so i hope my side by side comparison pics when i hit day 25 will show me different. i can't imagine what beta is going to be like....

oops quoted myself for some reason, but I Responded above :P
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options

Congrats! Your progress is definitely noticeable! Way to go!
    Please come back and update after Beta & Gamma (If you opted for this version).
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    tagging for later. in week 2 day 3 today.
  • Hiskhaleesi
    Hiskhaleesi Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Wow great job! I just started this week. I hope I have results like that.

Thanks! I love this workout so much!! This is the last day of week 2, so I'll have another pic on Monday. I don't think the results are AS drastic this week, but I know for a fact I've lost at least an inch off my waist and another off my hips because I cheated and measured this morning, before lower focus and Abs. Doing those, I probably lost more, because can you say TOUGH?
  • IamDIVAlicious
    Options
    Only two progress pics? I was thinking of getting it also, but was interested in if it really works via picture evidence...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!