JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 79

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    @cpanus Thinking of you as you approach your surgery date. Praying for success for you & for a speedy recovery!
  • Jaimeroo11
    Jaimeroo11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Height: 5ft 10in
    Highest weight ever: 213 lbs
    End game goal weight: 170 lbs
    Starting weight for round 79: 210.6
    Goal weight for end of round 79: 207

06/05 – 210.6 lbs. Weighed myself in the morning before eating or drinking anything. Ate Chana Masala and half a cup of rice for breakfast. Had coffee for lunch – I know, not a good lunch. Drank a lot of water starting after lunch. Cleaned the house a little, and had turkey chili for dinner with a garden salad and biscuit. Went over my sodium limit for the day, which is not ideal. Stayed under my calorie, carbs, fat, and sugar limits for the day. I usually do cardio every day, like power-walking, elliptical, or spin bike. However, today I was tired and didn’t work out.

06/06 - 210.5 lbs. I didn't expect my weight to change much. Drank a lot of water throughout the day. And again, I was lazy and didn't work out. Just cleaned around the house. On 06/03, before I joined this challenge, I ran for over an hour on my elliptical. I feel like it set me up for feeling extremely tired this week. (I have reactivated mono and it attacked my immune system, liver, and has taken a lot of my energy. I should know better not to over-stress my body by running for that long.) When I hit that runners' high, it's hard to stop.

06/07 - 210.0 lbs. Yeah! Losing! Woke up early this morning, fed the cats, and fed myself. An egg on toast with a sausage patty. Drank some Earl Grey tea and coffee. I made myself a green smoothie for lunch, had a chicken asian salad for dinner, and a slice of apple pie

06/08 - 209.8 lbs. Had a strange day today. Was extremely sleepy all day and took an 8 hour nap. Now it's 11pm and I'm tired again! I had breakfast for dinner and then had myself an at-home spa night lol. I was under my calorie goal for the day. Now I'm off to read and go to sleep. Stupid mono.

06/09 - Didn't get a chance to weigh myself, but I ate healthy today. I got to spend time outdoors with family and soaked up a lot of vitamin D :) I wasn't as sleepy or tired, which felt amazing!

06/10 - Again, didn't get a chance to weigh myself today. By the time I thought about it, I had already eaten breakfast and drank a lot of tea and water. I ate very healthy and drank tons of water today. Had a lovely homemade dinner with my parents. :) Hopefully tomorrow I get the chance to weigh myself!

06/11