WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Debby VA - Don’t worry about it I’m a preachers Daughter so I goof up too lol. Funny part is I’ve raised Atheist,Buddhist ,catholic,Pentecostal ,Baptist’s ,Jewish, Lutheran,Witchcrafter,etc etc. well JRs too young to decide yet. You know what their happy that’s all that counts to me. They all get along.Can raise them your way but it’s up to them at the end of the day especially now that all but JR pays taxes 😂...at least I don’t think JR pays taxes he claims he’s the Boss of a construction company his workers have to listen to him use his excavator.

Well IBS deciding NO more diet foods today throwing up water so gotta back off a few days. So regular foods with no veggies 🌶 something hard solid easy like sandwiches 🥪 or 🍕 pizza or even cookies 🍪,Macaroni. Something threw it off not sure what so gotta go through the spices I tried today try 1 by 1 later until I find the culprit.Ulcerative Colitis or Gastritis
    SW 195
    Cw. 166.4
    Amber Tx
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,431 Member
    Options
    Kim - that is splendid news!!! Happy Dancing for you <3B)

Lanette
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Lol,Amber.Maybe if there are past lives,that’s what JR is experiencing.Sounds like you have an extremely Full life and have raised many wonderful children.So sorry to hear that you’re not feeling good.I know a bit about those issues.We moved here from another part of the state because one of our neighbors was so mean to me,I spent Every moment in the bathroom.I could not leave my house.It was stress for me that caused all of that though.I do hope you find what has done it to you,Soon.
    Debby In Va
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,408 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Debby VA- Nah JRs just copying SR y his family y mine their almost all owners of their own Construction Companies so JRs observant doesn’t like being told NO. Lol he heard Daddy say I’m the boss so you have to listen to me 👂 over the phone at a worker so now it’s his favorite thing to say.
    JR also thinks his sister isn’t in the Navy she lives with Siri in the phone lol 😂.
    Amber Tx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,729 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 6.35min, 14.4amph, 135mhr, 1.57mi= 71c
    apple watch- 62c
    LATERAL MACHINE- 20min, resist8, 130ahr, 144mhr, 2.28mi= 199c
    apple watch- 171c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.03min, 17.6amph, 133mhr, 1.48mi= 62c
    apple watch- 40c
    jog station 2 wrk- 5.06min, 145mhr, 9.58min mi, .51mi= 57c
    apple watch- 56c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.29min, 9.56min mi, 144mhr, .45mi= 68c
    apple watch- 60c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 17.33min, 8.7amph, 148mhr, 2.54mi= 189c
    apple watch- 138c

total cal 646
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Amber-Lol,gotcha.He is as cute as he can be and I’m Sure he’s a handful!We’ve had our 4 year old grandson for a week and it’s been wonderful.He and our youngest daughter lived with us for a year,so I get what it’s like to have a little one in the house when you’re a little older.
    Debby In Va
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Did the RushFit DVD. I’m not quite sure how I feel about it. The plan for tomorrow is to do the Peak Fitness Challenge DVD. That’s not as long as I usually work out but I have to leave early to meet Jess to pick up Shadow. We’ll be watching her while Jess is in Iowa. She’s a worry wart so I was going to tell her that Vince was home cutting the grass but he feels that I should tell her the truth. I’m just afraid it’ll spoil her vacation.

Rebecca – It’s nice to go away, but it’s nice to come home. How do you make the faux stained glass?

JR – you really impress me taking in all those children. I honestly don’t think I could do it. It takes someone real special and that’s you!

M – how right you are that our bodies change. I had a REALLY nice skirt suit, but when I went to try it on, it was just too tight around the waist. Still fit me in the hips but way too tight in the waist. My body just changed

Lisa – I’m not even going to waste my breath trying to get Vince to not worry about things being perfect. I’ll just do it my way and if he doesn’t like it, he can do it himself! Of course, he didn’t go to ceramics last night, I did. He was turning the steering wheel on the tractor (if I’d done it it just would have taken longer – that’s all) and pulled his back.

Pip – when was that pic of Bullwinkle with the underwear on taken? A friend of mine just had her dog spayed and the dog absolutely hated the “cone of shame” so what she did was buy an infant onesie and put that on the dog just until the stitches healed enough that she wouldn’t chew at them.

Barbara – normally, I would tell Vince to do it himself. I have. But I know right now the excuse will always be “my back” and nothing will get done unless I do it. Like today I grouted the spillover from the spa into the pool. Sure enough, Vince was right there even doing it. Poor me had to stand in the spa to do it  Don’t you feel my pain??? Lol Anyway, there are things that I just can’t do (like screening, that takes 2 people), but like I said, if I don’t do it, it won’t get done at all. So rather than listening to complaints all the time, I’ll just do it myself

Went in the pool. Boy, do I feel good even tho I didn’t have the sound of the waterfall. Tonight the plan is to put the sealer on the new grout and hopefully I can get Vince to let me cut this wood. See, we want to put the ceramics that will go by the house on a piece of wood because right now I have to put them so far into the mulch that you can’t see their feet. Update: the grout wasn’t dry so we couldn’t put the sealer on

Welcome everyone new! Keep coming back and let us know more about you. Post when you feel like what you feel like

Whenever I purge something, it goes to the Salvation Army if it’s decent

Protein Powders: I use the Tone It Up. That was the only brand I could find that didn’t have added sugars or sugar substitute.

Drkatie – Getting protein powders in individual packets isn’t an option around here either. The only place I’ve ever seen that is in a health food store in FL

Kim – Yea for you!!!!

KJ – you always have such neat things that you have the kids doing. Wish my kids had that when they went to preschool

Michele in NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    :)Kim hooray
  • MichelleMinn
    MichelleMinn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Machka9,

I'm so sorry about your husband, and about what you've lost, and how much has changed. I'm glad he has made better progress than expected.

Life, however it works, is complicated, with lots of variables, and telling someone to whistle a happy tune, when you're not in their shoes -- even if you're in similar shoes -- is wrong, and vile. And ineffective.

I think people fear tragedy, and so if they can judge or figure out a plan for someone else's hardship, they think they become immune. It's like people who blame parents for a loss of a child, as if this never happens to good parents, as if tragedy is proof the person was unworthy ... and since they would personally never do the thing (that they probably have done) then their children, their lives are safe.

You get to feel how you need to feel.

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Funniest part is my Dad is this comic guys Doppelgänger lol.He had the same set up until my Daughter upgraded him to her old laptop 💻 y We gave him a onsale Ipad
    04cd4ztadscb.jpeg
    aenby25vm71l.jpeg
    Amber SA TX
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Kim what a terrific change of events. So so thrilled for you. You work so hard and are so generous with others you deserve this. Great work!!

Janetr OKC!!
  • MichelleMinn
    MichelleMinn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's lovely, margaretturk
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,369 Member
    Options
    I barely squeaked under maintenance calories yesterday, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow for the weigh in. (I like to have totalled up the deficit to 3600 cals) ;)
    I succumbed to a little bit of 'lonely' eating, a cold sausage beckoned from the fridge. Then I put some white wine in the fridge as our visitor might be staying for dinner. He didn't stay and he had a cup of tea instead, so we drank the wine. Oooops! (It's only Thursday)
    Barbara - The only AF wine I like is the Torres Natureo. It's not the same, but it's more than tolerable, especially the pink. I also like the Scavi and Ray sparkling wine. I order that from Amazon. Good job the beers are so good now. My favourites are Big Drop Pale Ale and Brewdog 's Nanny State.

Machka - good article. 'Caring' is the hardest job of all. Hard enough when it's a physical thing, but especially difficult when it's your soul mate and you have 'lost' them. I am not made of 'caring' material and I hope I never have to do it. I would not last long. I know myself too well.
    I really admire those of you, like Rori, who have given this your best shot. Lots of love to you. <3<3<3

Kim - I bet you can hardly recognise yourself! <3:p Knowing your worth and having strong boundaries is a huge contributor to happiness. It also attracts a different kind of person to be in your life.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx