Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m gonna need you to stay late today (on a Friday) 😛

Whaaat??? This is how most of my favorite movies start

Same though really!🤣
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    "You must vote, people died so you could vote." People will die if you continue to tell me what I MUST do and with the greatest respect, just because people died doesn't mean I have an obligation to vote or do anything else that people died pursuing.

"After everything I've done for you".....and here was me thinking that you did it because you wanted to not because you were keeping score or hoping I'd do something for you.

"If you loved me you would".....

"A real man...." often said by women who it turns out haven't been men before. I know because I asked them. I mean I assumed that is why they knew what a real man does or doesn't do.

"I have to"....no such thing, you are making a choice.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    "You must vote, people died so you could vote." People will die if you continue to tell me what I MUST do and with the greatest respect, just because people died doesn't mean I have an obligation to vote or do anything else that people died pursuing.

"After everything I've done for you".....and here was me thinking that you did it because you wanted to not because you were keeping score or hoping I'd do something for you.

"A real man...." often said by women who it turns out haven't been men before. I know because I asked them. I mean I assumed that is why they knew what a real man does or doesn't do.

I would do anything for love... but I won't do that.
  • PAFC84
    Options

Great song.
  • smoofinator
    Options

Great song.

And food (meatloaf)....mmmmmm
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Great song.

I actually hate meatloaf. It's a meat cake.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

Great song.

I actually hate meatloaf. It's a meat cake.

Beef cake :D
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Divorce is NOT an option.
    - I’m not saying it shouldn’t be the last resort or final option, but I’m sorry divorce is always an option.

When something is broken you fix it, you don’t throw it away.
    - Well, how about I say some things just CAN’T be fixed and is simply a waste of my time to even bother. Respect yourself.

Never give up on someone.
    - Sometimes giving up on someone gives them no choice but to change.

Real woman have curves
    - Well I guess I’m not a real woman.

On that note, you're not a real woman until...
    - ummm I thought to be a real woman I had to simply exist, but again, I guess I’m not real.

I noticed that a lot of these seem to be about divorce and men.....now I understand your "size doesn't matter" comment better ;)

😂
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

I thought we were over this already. If I wanted your opinion, I'd ask for it! 😝😝
    No I won't do that.
  • PAFC84
    edited June 2019
    Options
    "pour into" when it's either religious stuff or MLM speak

"I try to take an extra hour per week to pour into my sales team"
    "I hope my daughter has wonderful youth leaders to pour into her at church camp"

It freaks me out.

MLM?? Multi Linguistic Mums....
  • smoofinator
    Options
    "Hey girl, you poop with dat butt?"

I don't know how or why, but I've heard this on at least three occasions.
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    "Online or old fashioned how i you looking for you next"
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    InkgirlKC wrote: »

I had no idea what the heck you were talking about....I just saw it. Driving me nuts too!
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    "Hey girl, you poop with dat butt?"

I don't know how or why, but I've heard this on at least three occasions.

Lol whaaaat?! That's the strangest comment?
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

I had no idea what the heck you were talking about....I just saw it. Driving me nuts too!

😂😂😂😂ditto (is ditto cringe worthy)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    "haha want me to call the WAAmbulance for you??"

the people who love that phrase are often the same ones who bring up that you should talk about your feelings more as well
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    "haha want me to call the WAAmbulance for you??"

the people who love that phrase are often the same ones who bring up that you should talk about your feelings more as well

You should talk about your feelings more dude :p