Lose 5lbs + in June 2019

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,814 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Congratulations on your continued success. How you are approaching your weight loss is healthy when done responsibly. It is working well for you & I support your efforts. You're doing great & are such an inspiration. I think anyone questioning your methods likely just wants the best for you & to make sure you are in the right mindset. Your notations help us to understand, so please keep them up as we follow your journey. Thanks also for answering all the questions. You are doing great!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,557 Member
    Options
    58 years old, 5'3"
    Oct 27.18 joined MFP Start weight 191
    June goal 158.3

May loss - 1.8 - Really wanted to get into the 150s. Not yet.
    April loss - 7.7 - Maybe all of that calorie burn from February and March finally showed up.
    March total: loss 1.7 lbs - This is all that I lost with a deficit of 18,713 calories
    February total calories burned (not the deficit) - 20,350 - loss 1.4 lbs

June 01 - 163.3
    June 02 - 163.0
    June 04 - 163.2
    June 05 - 163.1
    June 07 - 163.4
    June 08 - 162.8
    June 09 - 164.1 - Didn't get to eat until extremely late last night. Hopefully the number is better tomorrow.
    June 10 - 165.0 - Not sure why I am up today.
    June 11 - 162.9 - Glad that spike is over, hopefully back on the losing track
    June 12 - 161.5 - I didn't make the best choices last night, so I expect this might catch up with me.
    June 13 - 162.2
    June 14 - 161.4

June Running loss/gain - loss 1.9
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,557 Member
    Options
    LisaW57 wrote: »
    Also, apparently I have a woo follower. Not sure what that's about but whatever.

Ok. It might be me (I'd have to scroll back and look). I've been trying not to hit it because someone else mentioned it last month. So what is woo? I assume it is not "woo hoo" as in Way to Go!

In MFP forums, woo is generally meant that you disagree with what someone has posted. Either false statements or things not backed by science.

ETA: I doubt it is you. Someone has wooed nearly every post of mine in this thread and also in May's thread.

Well, it could be me too. I also interpret "woo" as "woo-hoo!", not "whoa!". Haha, could be generational, LisaW57 and I are similar in age. I do tend to use it when I see that someone is making progress, as in "yahoo". I definitely don't mean it as disagreeing, more like encouragement and congratulations.
  • LisaW57
    LisaW57 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    LisaW57 wrote: »
    Also, apparently I have a woo follower. Not sure what that's about but whatever.

Ok. It might be me (I'd have to scroll back and look). I've been trying not to hit it because someone else mentioned it last month. So what is woo? I assume it is not "woo hoo" as in Way to Go!

In MFP forums, woo is generally meant that you disagree with what someone has posted. Either false statements or things not backed by science.

ETA: I doubt it is you. Someone has wooed nearly every post of mine in this thread and also in May's thread.

Well, it could be me too. I also interpret "woo" as "woo-hoo!", not "whoa!". Haha, could be generational, LisaW57 and I are similar in age. I do tend to use it when I see that someone is making progress, as in "yahoo". I definitely don't mean it as disagreeing, more like encouragement and congratulations.

Yes I Woo"ed you. Yes I'm a smart alec 😂
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Welp, right back where I started. I had chinese food and boba for dinner last night - not the healthiest but it was delicious, no regrets now.

MFP Starting Weight: 140 lbs - February 2011
    Current Starting Weight: 147 lbs - November 2017
    June Starting Weight: 137.6 lbs
    June Goal: 132.6 lbs

Height: 5ft

Ultimate Goal: 120 lbs

Weigh-In Day: Friday and Monday

June 3: 138.2
    June 7: 136.4
    June 10: 137.6 ( The last time I weighed in at this weight was Oct 2016. :o )
    June 14: 138.2
    June 17:
    June 21:
    June 24:
    June 28:

Total loss for June: +0.6 lbs
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Congratulations on your continued success. How you are approaching your weight loss is healthy when done responsibly. It is working well for you & I support your efforts. You're doing great & are such an inspiration. I think anyone questioning your methods likely just wants the best for you & to make sure you are in the right mindset. Your notations help us to understand, so please keep them up as we follow your journey. Thanks also for answering all the questions. You are doing great!

Thank you so much and I do get that people tend to worry and out of concern question how I do things on this journey. I've heard so many opinions on so many things I’ve tried during my entire life lol. I think where I got the most concern was when I decided on doing my gastric bypass surgery. I’m used to people questioning me now. I have no regrets so far on my journey. I’ve tried it all, some methods have been successful and others crashed and burned. Some have been unhealthy and others have been a blessing. I’ve learned along the way and now apply the methods that have helped me and are healthy. Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging message ❤️
  • Phoenix11427
    Phoenix11427 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am becoming more aware of how I respond to stress.

Starting Weight: 138 lbs.
    Current Weight: 135 lbs.
    Goal Weight: 125 lbs.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,814 Member
    Options
    Female named Donna - 59 years young - 5’ 5 ½” - Midwest USA

I DON’T WANT THE WORLD TO CHANGE MY SMILE – I WANT MY SMILE TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!

145320379.png

I am weighing in on the First and the Last day of each month for a full monthly account.

MY STATS:

Highest weight ever (2014/2015): 253
    Original starting weight for this current journey : (1-11-2018) 235.0
    June starting weight – 195.3
    June goal - 189.3
    June Actual End Weight: TBD

Weight/Comment:
    …..195.3…..Starting Weight
    June 01 –
    …..195.3…..
    June 08 – …..194.5….. On my way to a better me!
    June 15 – …..198.6….. After two days of car travel & restaurants. UGG.
    June 22 – ….. …..
    June 29 – ….. …..
    June 30 – ….. …..

Final Challenge Thoughts: