TUNA & ?

Options

Replies

• mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love the taste of tuna by itself and can eat it all day! However it has to be in sunflower oil. I know this may add or take away something or another but thats fine by me. I love my sunflower oil tuna, its delicious.
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    If you're not scared of sodium, mix that tuna and mayo with some sugar and soy sauce and put it on eggplant. This is my drunken munchie and study night food of choice.
  • HideyoshiKinoshita
    HideyoshiKinoshita Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Onion stuff. :3
  • tdelo7634
    tdelo7634 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Plain tuna in water.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I usually use mayo, but if I'm short on cals I often use mustard or hot sauce. Avocado it good, as well. Or just a touch of evoo.
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I mix bite size tomato and green/red bell pepper with tuna and make a sandwich.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I like mine with mustard and black pepper :)

Then I realized how much tuna I've been eating and started to worry about the mercury content, so I've pretty much eliminated it for now.
  • notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Low fat greek yoghurt

^^^This

I use fat free greek yogurt, pickles, and hot sauce.

Completely awesome.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Fresh lemon juice, cilantro, and red onion is my favorite!
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I mix one can of tuna with the one serving sizes of Olive Oil Mayo, Mustard, Relish, and a squirt of Sirachi sauce. Total it comes to 165 calories. I eat it with 12 nabisco salt free rounds for another 160 calories. So total is 325. Yum!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Ketchup only a tablespoon and also a tablespoon of taco bell creamy ranchero sauce. Little on the calorie side but it goes good with tuna IMO.
  • IZackV13
    IZackV13 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    SRIRACHA SAUCE!!!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Sounds weird, but I put it with corn, green beans, and tomato sauce..
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    does anyone mix other than mayo with there tunafish ?? looking for a lower fat/ calories

MMMM...Onions!! Relish! Mustard! Tomatoes! Be creative...endless options! =))
  • wesleycneill
    wesleycneill Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I mix with any or all of the following

cottage cheese

eggs (whites and yokes)

Kidney beans

Chick Peas

Chipotle Tabasco sauce

Chicken breast
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    sweet relish
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bump, some good ideas here
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Only thing I have with Tuna is 50g grated cheese and around 70g cooked broccoli. I microwave the broccoli then add it to the tuna/cheese then nuke it again for like 30-50 secs. Comes out quite well. Works out around 346 Cals - 2 Carbs/42 Protein/19 fat.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Newman's Own Light Sesame Ginger Dressing. 2 tablespoons is only 35 calories and is delicious with tuna. Mix with pre-cut cole slaw, sliced green onions, and slivered almonds for a delicious lunch salad.
  • wendiann70
    Options
    I use dill relish and spicy brown mustard ~ this is also how I eat my hard boiled eggs!