(Jackson & Pollard) 26.3%

Body Fat to Lose to Reach Ideal 2.5 kgs
    Body Fat (BMI method) 29.3%

I wonder how they determine : "ideal"
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Exermom - chicken cook it place in refrigerator.Then just reheat it is one way in the microwave. Can even shred it for tacos 🌮 have a taco party. Fiesta!!! Can reheat in oven too place a little water in the pan.
    Cooked Chicken can only be out 2 Hours!!! Only 2! Can only be safely reheated once. So make sure not to reheat until the first guests arrive.

Corn precook boil,put on grill a second to give color if want before you boil, get aluminum sheets place butter y boiled bell pepper y onion in each foil with corn y wrap they’ll stay warm can splash with lemon juice to seasonings .The foil lets it sit in the margarine to seasonings marinating it.It’s so good I asked a crooked judge trying to give my kid to the abuser “What you didn’t like my corn 🌽?” He had to say yes yes I loved it.Another judge got brought in (impartial proof check mate y score!) . Judge was at abusers party once where me ,kids,y women had to serve but we didn’t eat for days!

Can cooked baked potatoes wrap in foil make a square slit in each place a slice of margarine. Have toppings for it separately.

Salad 🥗 small one folks can grab some.

Steak 🥩 leave in broth in refrigerator take out reheat when ready to keep it moist.

Baked Chips to tomato slices. Tea premade to Diet Pepsi/zeros to waters to Gatorade zero.Lemonade which you can prepare your way.

Tamales wrap in foil. Seafood in steamer set timer cook to where it’s warming as folks arrive.

Takeout from a restaurant Barbecue joint. If need be.
    Amber Tx

I’m tired 😴 ordered pizza at 6:30pm didn’t show up until 9:17 was half the order.Waited for a 2nd return with the rest. Fed Hubby y JR. JR was hyper past bed time well eating late means pooping late so woke up to a messy baby diaper.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! :)

Carol in GA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    KJ - Yes, I will be including quite a few of them in this book. I'm not sure how to deal with the negative stuff. Still pondering. Pseudonyms won't really help, though I may use them. I was friendly with just over half of that group. Some of them I'd hardly spoken to at school. I only had one real shock as I didn't recognise her at all. A sweet, very pretty, lively, blonde had turned into an overweight dowdy woman. Slightly depressed. I felt sad for her.
    My difficult friend said a lot of people didn't recognise her. She has also changed enormously. At school she was really beautiful and I was a little bit in love with her and certainly in awe. My three girlfriends were hugely 'bright'. Way beyond my capacities. Two doctors and a lawyer. :D
    The friend who isn't in the picture, because she was taking it, was my best friend for a few years. I don't like her at all now and had a very ambivalent relationship at school. Now she is a 'moaning minny' and beyond eccentric. (Hence not wanting to be in the picture) She lives nearby, but I have no desire to see her. Strangely, she looks exactly the same as ever!
    The house and garden was lovely, but the weather was foul. The marquee she had erected had blown down and the outside tables and chairs were soaked. Luckily we were all happy indoors. The bought in food was delicious.
    It was definitely a good experience. I was rather a rebel at school and considered to be a bit of a show off. I certainly wasn't a shrinking violet. I seem to have retained that reputation. :o:laugh:
    My three girlfriends and I went back into Horsham afterwards and assembled in a pub for a light snack and a 'debrief'. Then I caught the train home (one change).
    I am expecting other photos from my girlfriends, but they haven't arrived yet.

Today we had Edie and Bea for lunch with the ex nanny. DH played with the kids while I talked to the nanny. She is a very sweet young woman. Now I really am tired!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,056 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Sue in WA: My neighbor has the only Cheeto I know of that is not inflammatory. Her Cheeto is a dog that she rescued from the pound several years ago and he is a cute little guy. :wink:

Michele: Just a thought for your consideration--Salads, cold-cuts, and the fixings to make sandwiches can be done ahead of time. They can also be kept on ice outside to stay cool. Good luck. :star:

Mary: We haven’t tried the CBD oil for loud noises. There are ear protectors available for dogs in hunting supply stores, but they’re all the size for big dogs like retrievers & Shep. We tried some earplugs a couple of years ago, but they didn’t fit well enough for our dog so we leave town. It works for us. I’ll give the CBD oil a try if we find ourselves in a thunderstorm. Maybe it will work. :flowerforyou:

KJ: I hope Trentin’s mom gets herself organized well enough that she can at least call to let you know that she isn’t bringing Trenton on a particular day. :grumble:

Heather: You are so lucky that you’ve been able to see your longtime friends. I am happy for you. :star:

Here is my report for the month:

July 2019 Resolutions

1. Log every bite and swallow. done
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week. Work on strength and stamina. done
    3. Have fun every day. done
    4. Drink at least 3 glasses of water a day.I’ve been sloppy, but I have made this goal, as well. Sometimes my water is carbonated. :embarassed:
    5. Monitor sleep. Average 7 or more hours nightly. done
    6. Avoid alcohol. I was indulging a bit too much and have stopped. I’m back on track for avoiding alcohol.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,554 Member
    Options
    w6c8bd77n20m.jpeg
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Pg 97 got busy

RV Rita
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    July goals - don't know that I set any, but my usual is "be lighter," and I've failed miserably at that. No excuses! Just owning it.

I will be setting August goals, but I'm still debating on them... along with the weight and exercise goals, I've got some life goals that we're actually making progress toward, including bumping up the emergency reserve funds. Starting in January, we're laying all spare cash (that's not in reserve) against the house to pay it off in two years... or at least, that's the idea, anyway.

Have to think about it some more.

See y'all in August!

Love,
    Lisa
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,790 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. Going to be another hot and muggy day here. Can't believe tomorrow is the first of August already. This year is flying by.

Heather--Glad you had a good reunion. Lots like a fun group of ladies.

Rebecca--Althenea is beautiful. Love all the dark hair.

Well caught up and out of time. Sounds like some rain is moving into our area.

Blessings, Vicki GI NE <3
  • Katla49
    Options
    I had a doe sighting this morning in the grassy low area that is between our lowest retaining wall and the river. She had a person sighting, me, and she left the area. :ohwell:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,554 Member
    Options
    u9z6rk8y7u4h.jpeg
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Ladies: I need help. I would like to have a pool party for those on our street. Remember how I told you that Vince was fighting me every step of the way? I originally wanted it for the neighborhood, we settled on just our street. I wouldn't be surprised if the people next door to me don't come. They seem to want to keep to themselves.

Anyway, Vince just told me that he doesn't want to be grilling when people are here. He'd want to grill before everyone got here and that I should just keep them on a platter, covered, in the sun & they'd stay warm. Well, you need to keep food at a certain temperature or bacteria can grow. So I'm thinking that I'd need to keep them warm and the only way I can think to do that is to keep them in a crockpot. Looks like you need to have a bit of beef broth in the pot to keep them moist. Has anyone done this? I'm thinking that you can keep hot dogs and hamburgers warm in the same pot. I guess I'll have to put the burgers in the microwave to melt the cheese.

Now what can I have? I really can't eat hamburgers and I can't remember the last time I had a hot dog. I'm thinking chicken. Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be chicken. I sort-of don't want a veggie burger because they look so much like hamburgers. Now if he was cooking them and then we were eating them, that wouldn't be a problem because we can keep them separate. But that's not to be. I guess I could put the veggie burgers in another crockpot, but that seems like overkill for a few burgers.

Any ideas?

I have always liked using those precooked meatballs in the freezer section and just put that in a crock pot with barbecue/ sweet and sour or smoky flavor sauce. Just let them simmer until the sauce is in all in them. Put a container of toothpicks next to the pot. Maybe potato salad on a casserole dish sitting in ice platter.
  • Katla49
    Options
    Rita: We have a Thundercoat, too. It is very useful if we want to take our dog for a long trip in the car, but doesn't help with loud bangs such as Fourth of July fireworks. Every dog is different, and I'm glad yours is able to get relief from anxiety by wearing his. Our dog needs his Thundercoat in the car, but is totally relaxed in the Bounder. That is a happy surprise. :bigsmile:
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Grandmallie- Hopefully it will be like when I lost my Moms wedding ring in the mid on a rainy day.It appeared in a jacket I wasn’t even wearing that day clean in a pocket that was zipped up no way to explain it.Prayed every night to God it would be found bam 💥 it was back.Too afraid to wear it ever since so it sits in my safety deposit box lol.If you know anyone with a metal detector time to grab them!

Amber Tx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,708 Member
    Options
    i will hunt in my car also.. I did haul and pull stuff alot yesterday.. maybe my mom will have it show up :)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    My son has just texted me to say that when they had the burglary and their sentimental jewellery was taken, their passports were also stolen and they didn't realise! They are going abroad in a couple of weeks so they all 5 have to get emergency passports. For some reason I don't understand I had to give him all my passport details! ! :*;)

DH published his new historical detective novel, THE KNOTTED THREAD, on Amazon yesterday! His name is John Ward. I know a couple of you have been reading his series. They are set in 884.
    I thought we ought to celebrate as he was feeling a bit of after birth pangs and anti climax, :( so we broke open the last one of our Christmas presents champagne. Very nice. Dinner was Mushroom Risotto. I am well over on calories because I didn't do any bonus calories today with the two granddaughters here.
    Back to it tomorrow.

Today I watched a tv programme and was shocked to learn that my daily tea that I drink comes from Africa, not India, Plus it has a disturbing journey to get here. Wow! Opened my eyes!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx