Tattoo sleeves on women!

Options

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Tbh...I don't give a **** about my career....I just wanted to know what people in general thought of half sleeves on women. I've now got my appointment to have it done.

Oh if you don't care, then go for it! So, since you made the appointment, do you have a nice graphic design you are going in with? Ido like sseeing the before idea and compare it to the final product.
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    Tbh...I don't give a **** about my career....I just wanted to know what people in general thought of half sleeves on women. I've now got my appointment to have it done.

Oh if you don't care, then go for it! So, since you made the appointment, do you have a nice graphic design you are going in with? Ido like sseeing the before idea and compare it to the final product.
    Yeah, I have a lush design but I might add to it. Will try and put it on. I'm rubbish with computers though....;)
  • vtmoon
    Options
    The same way that they find some other reason if your fat, non white, a woman, disabled, a mother and so on? I don't feel any more discriminated against for being tattooed an I have been offer all but one of the jobs I applied for since getting my hands tattooed, but what the *kitten* do I know right?

Hey good for you that you are getting those jobs, I understand you feel strongly about it since it affects you directly. But if I say my tattoos don't have adverse effects on my career is naive at best. With my tattoos I have to excel beyond the other to get on the same level as them for advancement.

Also, in the US tattooed people aren't a protected class. And we aren't all lucky to be living in a former prison, which kind of make sense why they would be more pro tattoos. But hey what do I know.

Maybe you have to try harder to excel beyond others because you're a d-bag? Your response was just plain stupid about "living in a former prison". You realize America was founded on rape, murder, lying, and stealing so they should also be a little more pro tattoos.

I live in America, I see people with great jobs who make great money with full sleeves and neck tattoos. Maybe your resume is lacking and it has nothing to do with tattoos? Or you live in the sticks because I have never had a problem in the PacNW.

Didn't realize I was a dbag, I would like to apologize for my dbagness. I would also like to apologize for my joke pointing out the relationship between prisons and tattooing, that is my fault for not realizing making light of the connection was stupid, again sorry.

The situation was a first person narrative to help put the person reading in a sympathetic poisition with the sleeve tattooed person. But as tattooed dbag with a lacking resume from the sticks and the land of the murders and home of the rapist, I sincerely like to apologize for my dbagness and stupidity.

:flowerforyou:
  • vtmoon
    Options

Yeah, I have a lush design but I might add to it. Will try and put it on. I'm rubbish with computers though....;)

Cracking! Is it clockwise flow or anti-clockwise?
  • peterplsss
    peterplsss Posts: 169
    Options
    stupid unless it really really means alot to you. Sleeves only look good if you're 180+ sub 8% bodyfat
  • nichi123
    Options
    stupid unless it really really means alot to you. Sleeves only look good if you're 180+ sub 8% bodyfat
    What?!! Lmao!!!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    don't do it! you will regret it in your thirties - trust me, its not a good look on girls!

tumblr_mrhko4bm7c1sfxh32o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrklafchcU1s14t44o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrl4tmvfpm1st09zao1_500.jpg

Wow this chick looks hot as!!! I've always admired women that get them done but I could still never do it or even get one tattoo. I know I would regret it and working in corporate would be a challenge.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Love them! I have a small tattoo on my upper arm/shoulder that I want to turn into a half sleeve once I start my career and am 100% sure I'll be at a job where visible tattoos are fine.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Beautiful ladies and bodies The inked arms............:noway: :frown: :sick: ...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

This is a thread about women with sleeves. A woman with sub 8% at even close to 180 pounds would look like this:
    Iris Kyle 5x Ms. Olympia (5'7" and 170 pounds off season, 160 competition weight)
    1-iris-kyle-bodybuilder-ms-olympia-e1312905415592.jpg
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

Do you even know what a woman's body IS?
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of half sleeves, but I think full sleeves are amazing :)
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat. Want one on the sleeve but really really realllllly have to think about it. On the other side I have 3 tattoos and nobody except me sees them. not that I want to show them off, I got them for me.

one on the sleeve would be awesome. I have something in mind for my dad he passed away last year :(
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    TRASHY!! Would never date a woman with sleeve tat.
  • nichi123
    Options
    Good job I don't want to date YOU then!
  • mssteel90
    mssteel90 Posts: 124 Member
    Options

I must be a trashorama. Good thing I snared a tattooed dirtbag.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    Tattooed girls are amazing!:wink:
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options

I must be a trashorama. Good thing I snared a tattooed dirtbag.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options

errrr what??!!!