JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 83

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,885 Member
    Options
    For those of you who read my post notes you probably see how my sleep averages in the 4 hour range per night.
    I understand the obvious with this: My eating window is much longer.
    I must resist cravings for a much longer time. In this way I understand that my weight can be affected. However, articles I read talks about hormones that are affected that can truly interfere with weight loss (see an article below). So my question is this: If I am used to sleeping an average of 4.5 hours per night and function very well otherwise, is my weight still affected? That is the question I can't find answered on any of my research. I would love to hear anyone's opinion or knowledge on this. Perhaps it would help me (and others) understand how our bodies may work a little better. Thanks for any inputs!

https://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=407&utm_source=sparkpeople&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email-generic

P.S. When I researched whether I can count my black coffee as water I found from multiple sources this: That if a person drinks it regularly and heavily it CAN be counted as water intake. However, if it is not a regular or heavy habit, it CANNOT. There seems to be a difference in the way the body would eliminate/dehydrate. This is why I am also wondering about regular 4 hour nights of sleep.