JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 84

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,920 Member
    Options
    1364368th7p1zg8m7.gif

Round 84

Please join us! Starting on 07/22 JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS, we will begin Round 84
    Anyone can join us at anytime during the round.

Join us! If we stay mindful we can do this, you can do this.

Welcome back past members, welcome new members, let's keep each other accountable for another 10 days!

Here is what you do: Post your daily weight and add little comments along the way of how your day went. Post everyday to let us know how you're doing! Copy and paste the days in your response--tell us how much you lost and other non scale victories (NSV) you'd like to share.

FOR NEWBIES - I find it easiest to copy the dates to a document or note in my device and edit it each morning. Then copy and paste to the message board. MFP will return you to the spot on the board where you left off on your previous visit which is nice to know if you like to scan all of the posts.

SW: 152.8
    GW:150

Day/Weight/Comment
    07/22 152.8 ~ {Steps 12,666} ~ I jumped right back on the horse after falling Saturday night. We took my grandkids to see Lion King at the drive in. The pizza, popcorn and ice cream jumped my weight a couple pounds. So again, the battle is in to get back in the 140s.

Day 1 - NO LNS and NO EATING after 6pm ✅

07/23 152.9 ~ {Steps 18,128} ~ I didn’t understand was spot on maybe my sodium was too high. I ate late so maybe that’s the problem too.

Day 2 - NO LNS and NO EATING after 6pm NO ON BOTH ACCOUNTS

07/24 151.8 ~ {Steps 19,206} ~ Another extremely hectic day but I decided to NOT eat my emotions but take a couple walks plus nooooooo late night snacking yay for me!

Day 3 - NO LNS and NO EATING after 6pm ✅

07/25 151.7 ~ {Steps 19,114} ~ I’ll take this for having dinner around 7:30pm. Plus I didn’t snack after dinner, that’s a big plus, woot hoot. NOW is the tough part since my husband is off tomorrow, focus focus focus!

Day 4 - NO LNS and YES EATING after 6pm ✅

07/26 151.3
    ~ {Steps 9,015} Spot on with everything except eating dinner at 7:30pm, 😢 . Plus went to get my hair colored and dyed so not many steps in!

Day 5 - NO LNS and YES EATING after 6pm ✅

07/27 151.6 ~ {Steps ?}

Day 6 - NO LNS and YES EATING after 6pm ✅

07/28 150.8 ~ {Steps 13093}

Day 7 - NO LNS and YES EATING after 6pm ✅

07/29 151 ~ { Steps 13,597} ~ I succeeded in not eating my emotions, we waited the whole day for someone to install a new water heater but they never showed unfortunately. So last night I want to gym for a workout, instead of snacking which helped.

Day 8 - NO LNS and NO EATING after 6pm ✅

07/30
    07/31

👍🏼👍🏼 This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE. 👍🏼👍🏼
    sv54rw7vmhzd.jpeg

• kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis Hope your leg is doing better
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,920 Member
    Options
    @kmfeig87, your doing fabulous, congratulations on hitting a new low on your weight woot hoot! You can do this, honey!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    fraukazi wrote: »
    @IsMollyReallyHungry I love decluttering, have you heard of The January Cure? There is also something in september, I think. It's this programme,that breaks down a house overhaul in managable little chunks. Some of the things are great, others not so much, but I liked a lot, even if I didn't always put it in practice...
    https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/

Thanks I will check it out!
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    @latishiadaustin

I don't know if you'll see this or if it'll drown out, but have you tried keto? You'll have to get protein, but that together with the fat is a great combination to stay full for a long time. I've come to learn have to choose, either carbs which fills you up fast, but not for long, OR fat which fills you up for a longer period of time. Having both though is a disaster when trying to lose weight.