JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 84

Options

Replies

• souschefsam
    souschefsam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    BSchoberg wrote: »
    07/22 208 lbs Spinning Class for 50 min, felt pretty good --- I'm a long way from where I used to be, though
    07/23 207.5 lbs Zumba Class for 60 min - felt awesome, if graceless. LOL Did well with my meals. Good day.
    07/24 206.9 lbs Nice weather, so an extra long walk with the dogs this morning. Really poor sleep, though.
    07/25 209 lbs I've got to pick one scale and a time of day and be consistent... I've weighed on 4 different scales with wildly different results. This is what I got today. Not gonna freak out. Had a GREAT workout - it was my break in with my trainer and I'm excited to work with her.
    07/26 205.9 lbs I'm going to use my home scale, since I have access to it most easily. I checked it in 3 different locations (old house, floors not always level - lol) and got this each time. Wonderful walk with dogs this morning. Looking forward to a fun evening - going to see Billy Joel in concert. I'll not go crazy, but I'm also going to enjoy dinner and drinks and have fun. ;)
    07/27 205.7 lbs Great time at the show, good dinner without too much craziness. Had a few drinks tho, so I expect those will show up in ny numbers tomorrow. Walked over 12k steps tho... woot!
    07/28 205.4 lbs Had a much needed BodyFlow class yesterday to stretch out really tight muscles. Slept well - almost 7 hrs! Feel good about my eating and didn't do that eat-right-before-bed thing I am famous for.
    07/29 205.0 lbs Took a quiet day to rest. Training this morning and a busy day at work scheduled... so I take the down time where I can
    07/30 205.2 lbs. Hmmm... not gonna worry. Had a great training session, but now I know I should super light on breakfast on training days. Felt fully sick and shakey for 2 hours after the gym. Felt great (if sore) the rest of the day, tho. Sleep is improving. Now, need to get more of it. :)
    07/31

1 more day to finish strong! You've done great, so far! :)
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    @LastTryljm Look back at what you ate 2-3 or more days for changes on the scale. What you eat today probably won’t be reflected in your weight for a couple of days. Figure out your body’s pattern.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    @souschefsam Hang in there! You can do this!
  • souschefsam
    souschefsam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @souschefsam Hang in there! You can do this!

Thanks, QJ!