August 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile I'm going to go do my long run there tomorrow... I always see a lot of runners there.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile I'm going to go do my long run there tomorrow... I always see a lot of runners there.

I think most runners were sensible enough to get out earlier in the day, but I was still surprised to see no other runners - we went from the visitor center to the Greenline, most of the way to Germantown road and then back. There’s this one kid from a local track team who we always see running, and even he was walking today! Have fun tomorrow, it’s supposed to be even hotter. Be careful out there!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    @PastorVincent Oh bravo! I was waiting to see if you did the 4th race before commenting. Not only did you do them all, but you did a great job! You are clearly nuts but your confidence was justified.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    @PastorVincent , I love that shirt!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    noblsheep wrote: »
    @PastorVincent You are totally crazy but in a good way, sir. Hope that fall doesn't hurt too bad. Respect!

Thanks! I do not bounce quite as good as I did a few decades ago, but this seems to be only the "annoying" level of injury right now.

• PastorVincent
    Options
    @PastorVincent , I love that shirt!

Thanks! Much better than the one last time. It was burnt orange!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @PastorVincent You are AWESOME!!! And, of course, so is Kristi!!!!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,434 Member
    Options
    @PastorVincent tremendous finish to your epic race weekend! You are a running machine! Congrats on the AG place, and all your PRs! Huge shout out to Kristi too! She did awesome!!!

@MegaMooseEsq congrats on your race too! I somehow missed the original post. But great job!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »
    @PastorVincent You are AWESOME!!! And, of course, so is Kristi!!!!

Thanks! She really is!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    @PastorVincent tremendous finish to your epic race weekend! You are a running machine! Congrats on the AG place, and all your PRs! Huge shout out to Kristi too! She did awesome!!!

Thanks! Now I just need to get a job so I can pay for more races! :lol: