Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• Joeyd727Joeyd727 Member Posts: 905 Member Member Posts: 905 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I've eaten 22 white castle burgers in 1 sitting. I also didn't go to work for 2 days. If anyone has eaten white castles then you know what happens afterwards
    Do you still? You don’t still, right? If you do...please consider filming it. And posting it.

I haven't had white castles since I decided to lose weight. 😣
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,389 Member Member Posts: 3,389 Member
    I try to be motivating to my employees and encourage growth. the truth is I don’t be feel encouraged from the two executives who reward the wrong a hole. Seriously I am done. I can’t deal with it.
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,389 Member Member Posts: 3,389 Member
    darren556g wrote: »
    I'm left handed

I have been writing with my left hand it’s not as pretty as my right but you can understand it. So lately I’ve been switching from one to the other.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 7,585 Member Member Posts: 7,585 Member
    I've eaten 22 white castle burgers in 1 sitting. I also didn't go to work for 2 days. If anyone has eaten white castles then you know what happens afterwards
    Do you still? You don’t still, right? If you do...please consider filming it. And posting it.

I haven't had white castles since I decided to lose weight. 😣

That’s awesome though!! I’m just sayin...if you did, record it. It would make one helluva mukbang. But, no, don’t. It’s better this way.
  • sheliftsfortacossheliftsfortacos Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    This is my fourth account in 5 years 🤷🏻‍♀️

I always wonder how that happens. ❤️

I get out of good habits and I don’t log on for awhile and forget all my information and lock myself out 😒

Same here. I'm on my 4th account... I think my 1st account was in 2010. Can't even recall my user name, if I leave for awhile. :(

Glad I’m not the only one. I can remember my very first one but not really any after 😂

• RichieD2601RichieD2601 Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    I snapped my left achilles
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 178,625 Member Member Posts: 178,625 Member
    Before becoming a Dancer, my parents thought that the accordian would be a Girly instrument to learn and made me take lessons when I was eight. 🥴
    edited December 2019
  • thongguy23thongguy23 Member Posts: 38 Member Member Posts: 38 Member
    Besides my head and face, I am totally hairless, no razor required 😐
    I always question my actions no matter how sure I am.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 7,585 Member Member Posts: 7,585 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Where most people have a brain, I have an old piece of meatloaf

Seems to be doing the trick though. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,196 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,196 Member
    I’m a nerd.
    We used the word “dork” when I was a kid.
    I’d rather binge watch Battlestar Galactica again than watch romantic, sweet, mushy shows.
    I don’t enjoy getting dressed up and all the girly crap that comes with it.
    Sitting in the dirt digging for diamonds (Crater of Diamonds in AR) all day sounds like a fun time.
    I’d rather go to the shooting range than go to the mall.
    On and on.

I’m an old dorky tomboy I guess. 😁
    edited December 2019
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,364 Member Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    I’m a nerd.
    I’d rather binge watch Battlestar Galactica again than watch romantic, sweet, mushy shows.
    Sitting in the dirt digging for diamonds (Crater of Diamonds in AR) all day sounds like a fun time.
    On and on.

I'm good with most, though I'd rather watch a nature special on bears than BattleStar Galactica.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,196 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,196 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    I’m a nerd.
    On and on.

I'm good with most, though I'd rather watch a nature special on bears than BattleStar Galactica.

I watch those too, along with space, science and history shows.
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,364 Member Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    I’m a nerd.
    On and on.

I watch those too, along with space, science and history shows.

<3