Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    First time I got a speeding ticket I was only 2 blocks from home lol
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    You should have cried. Or flashed your chest....
  • jruch23
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Lol what's worse is it was a speed trap....in a school zone....the school zone speed limit ended at 2:30pm. They clocked me at 2:28pm
  • sheliftsfortacos
    sheliftsfortacos Posts: 73 Member
    This is my fourth account in 5 years 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MelG7777
    jruch23 wrote: »

Lol what's worse is it was a speed trap....in a school zone....the school zone speed limit ended at 2:30pm. They clocked me at 2:28pm

Omg! That’s crazy!! So the speed was like 15? How fast were you going?🙈
  • MelG7777

I always wonder how that happens. ❤️
  • jruch23
    38 lol
  • MelG7777
    jruch23 wrote: »
    38 lol

Oh no!!
  • sheliftsfortacos

I get out of good habits and I don’t log on for awhile and forget all my information and lock myself out 😒
  • MelG7777

I get out of good habits and I don’t log on for awhile and forget all my information and lock myself out 😒

Ah, ok! Well....welcome back! 🤗
  • sheliftsfortacos

Ah, ok! Well....welcome back! 🤗

Thank you hon! 😊

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I have met people who knew Wyatt Earp, Mahatma Gandhi, and Adolf Hitler

Very interesting. When I lived in downtown San Diego (Gaslamp District), I lived around the corner from an old hotel that was once owned by Wyatt. It had an awning. In the Gaslamp, any bldg with an awning had once been a brothel in the old gold rush days.

I was once treated by the Dalai Lama's personal physician, Yeshi Dhonden. He was mesmerized by my Medic Alert bracelet that I wore at the time.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited December 2019

Same here. I'm on my 4th account... I think my 1st account was in 2010. Can't even recall my user name, if I leave for awhile. :(
  • Darren225g
    Darren225g Posts: 214 Member
    I'm left handed
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I've eaten 22 white castle burgers in 1 sitting. I also didn't go to work for 2 days. If anyone has eaten white castles then you know what happens afterwards

My god! I remember taking the kids i work with to White Castle after a boxing tournament. While nobody ate close to what you did there were 40 burgers eaten between 5 teenagers.......i had to drive these kids to 3 boroughs and up to Yonkers to drop them off.....my car smelled so bad i had to leave the windows down overnight!

God bless you Mr. Joey you are a champion!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I try to be motivating to my employees and encourage growth. the truth is I don’t be feel encouraged from the two executives who reward the wrong a hole. Seriously I am done. I can’t deal with it.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    darren556g wrote: »
    I'm left handed

I have been writing with my left hand it’s not as pretty as my right but you can understand it. So lately I’ve been switching from one to the other.
  • MelG7777
    I've eaten 22 white castle burgers in 1 sitting. I also didn't go to work for 2 days. If anyone has eaten white castles then you know what happens afterwards
    Do you still? You don’t still, right? If you do...please consider filming it. And posting it.

I haven't had white castles since I decided to lose weight. 😣

That’s awesome though!! I’m just sayin...if you did, record it. It would make one helluva mukbang. But, no, don’t. It’s better this way.
  • sheliftsfortacos
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

Same here. I'm on my 4th account... I think my 1st account was in 2010. Can't even recall my user name, if I leave for awhile. :(

Glad I’m not the only one. I can remember my very first one but not really any after 😂