Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    I have driven hundreds of thousands of miles over the course of my lifetime

You can only count half of those miles though as the other half was free πŸ˜‚
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    I have three educational degrees. I took cake decorating classes. I love to bake and cook.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I can't roll my tongue or whistle

...wow, I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel here
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: Β»

Same.
    Well, I can kinda whistle, but it's the wrong way (I suck air in instead of out) and it doesn't sound the same.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I can wiggle my ears independently of eachother
  • dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    In 4th Grade I faked an eye exam because I wanted to have glasses. A week later, when I realized I could not wear them, I told my parents I was magically cured.

πŸ˜‚. I have 15 pairs of glasses and each has 10 different coloured lenses, none are prescription.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I can wiggle my ears independently of eachother

AGT watch out. :)
    I'm actually jealous, I've always wanted to wiggle my ears. Always wanted to touch my tongue to my nose too. Ah well. But I can roll my tongue. And that old bar trick of placing a pile of quarters on your elbow then flip your hand back down and catch them all without dropping one? I got pretty good at that. :)
  • jeepmanromero
    jeepmanromero Posts: 111 Member
    Back when I was I school, I was told to write a few pages about anything I wanted, for english class. I had trouble deciding what to write about as most things of interest to me would take more than a couple of pages to write about. I asked if I can make it longer, and after getting the ok I decided to write a paper/thesis on connections between brain disorders and violent criminals. So about a month after handing this in, I had 2 people come to my school to talk to me about the paper, which my English teacher sent them, saying they were from oxford university and they wanted me to go study there with them.

Oxford is an amazing place. I enjoy going to England any chance I get.
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Back when I was I school, I was told to write a few pages about anything I wanted, for english class. I had trouble deciding what to write about as most things of interest to me would take more than a couple of pages to write about. I asked if I can make it longer, and after getting the ok I decided to write a paper/thesis on connections between brain disorders and violent criminals. So about a month after handing this in, I had 2 people come to my school to talk to me about the paper, which my English teacher sent them, saying they were from oxford university and they wanted me to go study there with them.

πŸ‘πŸ» that’s a huge achievement πŸ‘
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: Β»

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’—πŸ€—...I love this chick!πŸ˜‚
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    By the time I was 13yrs old in 7th grade I hated school, wanted nothing to do with my parents and cared about very little except boys.
    Mostly older boys.
    My poor parents, lol.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    i got snakes....and rats
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    I put honey in my scrambled eggs. I know, gross right? Not fried eggs. Not boiled eggs. Not poached eggs. Not green eggs and ham..... only scrambled. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    I put honey in my scrambled eggs. I know, gross right? Not fried eggs. Not boiled eggs. Not poached eggs. Not green eggs and ham..... only scrambled. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I put maple syrup πŸ˜‹
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    I am not a bartender anymore :D
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

I put maple syrup πŸ˜‹

Well of course you do, Frenchie. 😏
  • MissLea0424
    MissLea0424 Posts: 54 Member
    I LOVE to sing but I can't anymore because my kid tells me to stop screaming and shut up 🀣🀣🀣
  • RalphMiller
    RalphMiller Posts: 1 Member
    I am related to a signer of the Declaration of Independence.