Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Guess whats in my pocket?

Replies

• KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    A bottle opener... Gotta be prepared for beers.
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    I dont know about her pocket but I'll let you know there is nothing in mine I'm just happy to see her lol
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Well, seems his pockets are happy so I'm going with unicorns, rainbows and pixie sticks
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    a mood ring. He enjoys letting people try it and then saying they owe him money. When they laugh because they don’t believe him he uses it as brass knuckles.
  • Pandemonium_
    A piece of peanut butter toast. No, not for a snack, tha'td be weird to keep in her pocket. This is a key keeper, sticks her keys in the peanut butter and closes the toast. As a side benefit, it makes getting back in the car just that much more fun.
  • pizzamyheart
    An orange Dots candy. He likes to stick his hand in his pocket and squeeze it a little while he’s bored at work. So if you see him with his hand in his pocket, his eyes closed and a weird smile
    On his face he is probably imagining it’s a nipple.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Cigarettes looking gums..
  • Pandemonium_
    A miniature Ronald Reagan doll he made from granola bars and cat hair. He pulls it out and says "Well Ronnie, what would you do" before he makes his decisions.
  • pizzamyheart
    a folded up copy of the bill of rights that he wrote for his secret club in seventh grade. The first two are smudged but you can just make out "the right to see boobies" as number three.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    A severed hand and an eyeball ewww :o
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    A can of Fosters 🍻
  • Newfie_Steve83
    Newfie_Steve83 Posts: 776 Member
    A couple of timbits
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    A mini keg of labatt .. impressive...
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    5 year old condom.
  • pizzamyheart
    A wooden spoon. She likes to pull it out and get al 80’s by saying “gag me with a spoon”
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    A half eating lollipop, 3 black jelly beans and a wad of gum.. all stuck together
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    A slice of pizza. Not to eat but to cuddle when lonely.
  • pizzamyheart
    An odd looking duck. When she sees weirdos she likes to pull it out and say, my your an odd looking duck. That way nobody but her duck gets their feelings hurt.
  • Pandemonium_
    A barbie doll head with the hair on one side missing and only one eye. A few times a day, she pulls it out and says "Oh, look at pretty Ms. Barbie now. not so hot are ya" and rips out another chunk of hair.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Headless Barbie dolls