Hilarious or Inappropriate workout problems

Options
Some of you might think this is inappropriate but I thought it was hilarious. Last night my husband and I were being intimate. He asked me if I would get on top. I laughed and said I can't, I'm way too sore! You know your workouts are awesome when you are too sore to hold yourself up hahaha.

What are some of your funny workout problems?

Replies

• TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I *kitten* my pants once..
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I came across this problem before, so he had to stand up and lift me the entire time, bless him.

I actually flashed a guy the other day unwantedly, because my stupid sports had a moment of weakness.
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    the farting....oh my god the farting. did I mention the farts? farts.....everywhere. Crop dusting so cal for 2.5 months now. oh and the excessive gas too.
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Tell me you are not serious! That's a secret fear of mine.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Two words. Swamp *kitten*.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

It's true

Don't ask how I know
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Yeah I get that problem with my legs too, they get so tired and then I have to tell him that. So glad he's understanding but he now gives me warnings of when not to do my heavy leg workouts haha.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    workout pants that are opaque normally, and see-through when stretched. You never know until it's too late.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

It's true

Don't ask how I know

Truth.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    The loud, very loud, smelly farts i have now......people at the gym move away , if they see me on the treadmill..
  • katiekicks
    Options
    Haha, these are awesome! Farting would be the main reason I would never try yoga in a public setting. I would die LOL
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

batman-*kitten*-signal.jpg
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    workout pants that are opaque normally, and see-through when stretched. You never know until it's too late.

THIS! Hmmm..now I know why my trainer has me do walkouts in front of him...
  • billyboybalbo
    Options
    do large erections when hot girls walk in count?
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I was actually in spin class on Monday and the girl in front of me must not have realized the stretch problem...she failed to wear anything under those stretch pants either...whoops.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options

batman-*kitten*-signal.jpg

XD I wish my swamp did that!
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I went for a jog the other day and my shorts kept falling down. I take it as a good sign, but it was embarrassing lol. At least I had underwear on!
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    sweat dripped in my eye once when doing squats. Took me a minute or so to find the bar hooks since I couldnt see. Had somene help me. he actually asked if I was blind.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

"****ting yourself when you deadlift was omitted from [Starting Strength]. The best way to avoid this is to not deadlift when you need to ****, and vice versa. Planning is the key here." - Mark Rippetoe
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I came across this problem before, so he had to stand up and lift me the entire time, bless him.

I actually flashed a guy the other day unwantedly, because my stupid sports had a moment of weakness.

that tank top gonna have a moment of weakness anytime soon?