Hilarious or Inappropriate workout problems

Options

Replies

• gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    ^^^ all this makes me sooo glad I work out in the comfort of my own home

Agreed! But this is truly an entertaining read...keep them coming!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    On a stationary recumbent bike and me in sports shorts with built-in jocks.
    The jocks are a fine, almost sheer, nylon like fabric.
    The shorts are quite short.
    Then I notice my nylon encased *kitten* popping out the side of my shorts and rolling from side to side as I pedal.
    Then enter teenage girls into that part of the gym and catching an eyeful of my family jewels...

One of the reasons I wear bike shorts when I work out now.

I was on an elliptical at my gym one day and this older gentleman situated himself on the floor in front of my machine (the space in front of the machines is really the only place for anyone to stretch if they want), and began doing sit ups. I hate that row of machines because you have nothing to look at but the wall and my eyes tend to wander all over... I looked down at this man who was staring straight at me while he did his sit ups, while his family jewels that were freely hanging in his very loose shorts also stared up at me. Super awkward.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    My pants fell off once while running on the treadmill. I nearly killed myself.

We have a winner!:smile:
  • yellowbd
    yellowbd Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    okay this one is not that funny but definetly inappropriate....please tell me I am not the only one with this problem! So when I work out (especially core) at home or at the gym I get ridiculously turned on. Like I need to stop working out because it's distracting. I heard this may be a problem for girls.

care to chime in ladies?
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    okay this one is not that funny but definetly inappropriate....please tell me I am not the only one with this problem! So when I work out (especially core) at home or at the gym I get ridiculously turned on. Like I need to stop working out because it's distracting. I heard this may be a problem for girls.

care to chime in ladies?

This happens to me also. My solution is to work 'harder' till I am 'finished'

just saying....
  • yellowbd
    yellowbd Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hahaaa maybe I will try that
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have a tendency to shake my wedgies out when doing dead lifts-Not a good idea with a gym full of men.....
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    That's the biggest reason I DON'T get on top more! I'm not always ::sore:: but once i put the muscles to work, they start shaking in 5 seconds lol. A funny gym problem is *kitten* sweat. Yep, *kitten* sweat. I have a picture where i'm wearing gray yoga pants and it was leg day- there was a huge wet stain under each butt cheek! :laugh:
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I was running on the track last night wiping sweat out of my eyes and ran into the back of a teenage girl knocking her over and landed on top of her.
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    I was in the Navy and deployed on a smaller ship. I got on the treadmill and the weather outside wasn't exactly favorable. Needless to say, a wave knocked the ship and I fell off. No one else was on the treadmills, they were all doing weights or the bikes. The worst part was, it wasn't even that bad of a knock, I must have not really been prepared for it. Never did that again.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    i forgot my boxers and wore my white under armor shorts but it was pouring outside and i was the only contestant for white shorts contest
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Also, having a big chest makes it difficult when running!
    This this this. I have to wear like two bras just to keep them girls down.

And gosh I have this shirt that smells oh so nice at first, but really stinks up after an hour. Soaking it overnight didn't help. :(

Two bra girl here and my nipples still show through, not to mention the bouncing.

As far as the smell, OxyClean!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I was running on the treadmill and got my arm tangled in my earphone wire and my phone fell off and got flung across the gym and hit a mirror. Not as good as the pants fall down.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Crotch sweat is the worst and I don't know if anyone else has this issue but my nose runs when I lift haha! All sort of bodily fluids going on here!
  • griffith5150
    Options
    Had lost some great deal of weight and hadn't bought new shorts yet. Was still using the shorts when I still weighed almost 300 lbs. and was out walking really fast on the treadmill and next I knew I felt my shorts starting to fall off my hips. I flashed my butt to the gym, luckily I caught my shorts before they fell to my feet and almost caused me to trip on the treadmill.
  • jazcndoit
    jazcndoit Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hhahahhaha these are hilarious!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Running on the crosstrainer, my t-shirt somehow caught on the hand bar on the back pull, didn't realise until the bar shot forward, dragging t-shirt and me with it and nearly throwing me *kitten* over tit through the front of the machine.

So grateful this is at home with closed curtains and only my dogs to judge me :smile:

*kitten* over tit. Dude, that's so awesome of a saying!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Crotch sweat is the worst and I don't know if anyone else has this issue but my nose runs when I lift haha! All sort of bodily fluids going on here!

My nose runs when I ride a bike, and gets stuffed when I run. Makes my brick workouts suck.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    TOM: passing a blood clot during a heavy lift.

Dang!

8488541.png
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Some of you might think this is inappropriate but I thought it was hilarious. Last night my husband and I were being intimate. He asked me if I would get on top. I laughed and said I can't, I'm way too sore! You know your workouts are awesome when you are too sore to hold yourself up hahaha.

What are some of your funny workout problems?
    haha...usually if I've recently done a spin class and he's in the mood, I'll tell him that's great, but only if I can just lay there and not do any of the work :laugh: