Hilarious or Inappropriate workout problems

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    When I do barbell shrugs, the bar rubs against and moves my "manbits" around. It is uncomfortable and embarrassing, especially since I'm facing a mirror.
  • katiekicks
    Options
    I feel for the guys. Having boners and ball problems has got to be the worst. Boobs have their own problems, but they are mostly manageable with a good sports bra.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    do large erections when hot girls walk in count?

No.
    That's just being weird.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    mostly the feeling of having to fart/poop, especially mid-squat...or just starting a 5k. ugh. hahah.
  • katiekicks
    Options
    mostly the feeling of having to fart/poop, especially mid-squat...or just starting a 5k. ugh. hahah.

Seriously! Running always makes me have to go to the bathroom! So annoying
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    do large erections when hot girls walk in count?

I hate when that happens to me.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I feel for the guys. Having boners and ball problems has got to be the worst. Boobs have their own problems, but they are mostly manageable with a good sports bra.

I bruised my boob doing pendlay rows, in spite of wearing a good sports bra.
  • katiekicks
    Options
    [/quote]

I bruised my boob doing pendlay rows, in spite of wearing a good sports bra.
    [/quote]

Ouch!!
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Also, having a big chest makes it difficult when running! They hurt when they get engorged too and I am trying to do cardio (I breastfeed)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I *kitten* my pants once..
    Tell me you are not serious! That's a secret fear of mine.

"****ting yourself when you deadlift was omitted from [Starting Strength]. The best way to avoid this is to not deadlift when you need to ****, and vice versa. Planning is the key here." - Mark Rippetoe

"I strongly advise against intentionally farting whilst moving heavy weights. Sometimes -- especially under those circumstances -- farts have a solid center" - Mark Rippetoe
  • xX_Samantha_Xx
    xX_Samantha_Xx Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've never had it happen to me, yet, and I hope it doesn't.. LoL... BUT, In crossfit apparently during double unders (jump roping with the rope going under you twice in one jump) women are known to pee a little. I'm not looking forward to that happening. LoL.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    pre-workouts also stimulate the digestive tract... sometimes I'm fine and sometimes I'm just like... NOOO... this is making squats IMPOSSIBRUUU
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Two words. Swamp *kitten*.
    Oh yeah, totally
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    My nipples go hard when I lift and I have big nipples
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    sweat dripped in my eye once when doing squats. Took me a minute or so to find the bar hooks since I couldnt see. Had somene help me. he actually asked if I was blind.

Thank you for sharing this, excellent visual :)

A gym I used to go to had those really tiny heavy plates attached right to the bar. Was done with bridges, tried to roll it over my legs; it stopped at my knees. For some reason, I sat there for like five minutes before asking for help. Not sure why; I'd exhausted my possible escape routes pretty quickly.
  • billyboybalbo
    Options
    My nipples go hard when I lift and I have big nipples

friend request sent :laugh:
  • anabellarella
    Options
    Sweat marks down below.
    Always awkward in grey :laugh:
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hard kick off the wall while swimming laps sometimes pulls my bathing suit top down so boobs fall out. Fear is one day I will kick into the back stroke and nipple will be giving me drag.
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    When I'm wearing a light colored lightweight tee, excessively sweat through it but outlines and shapes my bra out on the t-shirt.