Getting past the unfair feeling

Options

Replies

• glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    WispyBlue wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better, I was that “she eats whatever she wants and never gains weight.” But the thing is all I ate was whatever I eat when I’m out with my friend and didn’t really eat anything at home. I used to average 500-1,000 calories a day depending but to my friends, it was like I was having high calorie meals and never gaining weight. Generally speaking, most people are in the same ball park of metabolism within their height range, so if someone is skinny or fit, it’s because they aren’t eating as much or working out.

Me too.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things in life that can seem unfair. To dwell on unfairness is a waste of time and energy. We have the ability to lose weight if we are willing to do what it takes to do it.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    “No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.”

– Barbara DeAngelis

• neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Simple - be totally selfish and do it entirely for yourself. We do so much for other people, now it's time to be just selfish for once.