Lynnew83 Posts: 32 Member
    Lynnew83 wrote: »
    @parkertobefit 🤔🤔🤔
    What’s the problem, a few say there’s nothing wrong with it hahaha

😂😂😂 ok then, eat up.
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited September 2019
    I like McDonalds. Great chocolate shake, Egg Muffin 300 calories. Good fries but there are sort of off my list due to density.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I go to any fast food place when i can work in the calories-
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    i'm a sucker for their fish sammiches. i realize they aren't good...they are like those oval shaped chicken sammiches at burger king to me..horrible and delicious.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Anything you can fit into your calorie budget is ok. Personally, my breakfast sandwiches are better than theirs. I really just prefer my own cooking vs eating out. Better & cheaper. BTW, food is a four letter word 😉
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    I attempted to have a grilled chicken burger no sauce, bacon or cheese and was still violently ill 30 mins after. Shane because I loved the taste haha
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    I attempted to have a grilled chicken burger no sauce, bacon or cheese and was still violently ill 30 mins after. Shane because I loved the taste haha

yet another reason to stay away from fast food. hope you are feeling better.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member

I'm personally more comfortable with fast food than sit down restaurants because of an unpleasant experience in the past. I know not every restaurant and not every food is scary (not even the same restaurant on a different day), but once you experience it you stop being rational about it and the whole thing becomes unappealing. I have never felt ill after a fast food meal, but I once had the absolute nastiest food poisoning caused by a salad at an expensive restaurant. I order whatever I want at fast food chains, but if it's a decent restaurant, I don't even want to look at the salad menu. I usually end up having some kind of soup or dessert for dinner.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member

I'm personally more comfortable with fast food than sit down restaurants because of an unpleasant experience in the past. I know not every restaurant and not every food is scary (not even the same restaurant on a different day), but once you experience it you stop being rational about it and the whole thing becomes unappealing. I have never felt ill after a fast food meal, but I once had the absolute nastiest food poisoning caused by a salad at an expensive restaurant. I order whatever I want at fast food chains, but if it's a decent restaurant, I don't even want to look at the salad menu. I usually end up having some kind of soup or dessert for dinner.

I've gotten food poisoning from just fast food and it was the worst experience of my life...my family got violently ill from mushrooms on a salad bar years ago. I was the only one that didn't eat the mushrooms!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member

Because you can only get food poisoning from fast food... 🙄🤔🤦🏼‍♀️ :noway:
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member

Because you can only get food poisoning from fast food... 🙄🤔🤦🏼‍♀️ :noway:

I never said that...but by all means eat at your own risk. I know some people are so mad when anyone says anything negative about fast food on these boards. It's amazing! Do you all work in the industry? HAHA! It's garbage food and killing a lot of people and almost killed me because of my addiction to it.

Right. 👍🏼
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    I don’t think I had food poisoning. I think I had just not eaten anything but complete whole foods for so long that my system just spun out