Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My Turn to Overshare My Adventure

Replies

• caseydimplescaseydimples Member, Premium Posts: 122 Member Member, Premium Posts: 122 Member
    I've read your post before and now am reading your update. Thank you so much for sharing. I love your story and your words. Really appreciate you as I can't express how motivating your story is. I love hearing where you came from and where you are. You look amazing, BTW!
    I've struggled over the years, I mean who hasn't, but really enjoy MFP and people like you who share their success. It really helps motivate me and feel like I can do it too. Congrats and thank you!
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 926 Member Member Posts: 926 Member
  • Anahita4444Anahita4444 Member Posts: 81 Member Member Posts: 81 Member
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! I love the training outfit, too!

Fair play to you! You're an inspiration!
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Member, Premium Posts: 19,545 Member Member, Premium Posts: 19,545 Member
    Pretty sure I've said this of you before, but: You rock. And then you rock on. Excellent! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • L010L010 Member Posts: 139 Member Member Posts: 139 Member
    Amazing ! You are an inspiration.
    If you don't mind, may I ask you - How long did it take you to loose last 20 pounds. During that time, how much was you net calorie intake (total calories-calories from workout) .
    edited April 2020
  • kickingitupkickingitup Member Posts: 38 Member Member Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing. I am starting over again for the 100th time. This time around i think I will definitely invest in a PT.
  • kickingitupkickingitup Member Posts: 38 Member Member Posts: 38 Member
    Also, way to go!!!! You look amazing!!!!!
  • janstewart62janstewart62 Member Posts: 87 Member Member Posts: 87 Member
  • PAV8888PAV8888 Member Posts: 7,834 Member Member Posts: 7,834 Member
    Well....

Just wow!

:smiley:

lovely leggings, by the way :)
  • Kathikay54Kathikay54 Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    You are an inspiration!
  • vickywatkinson03vickywatkinson03 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Amazing story and huge congratulations! Xxx
  • lisajamesmaclisajamesmac Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    You look fantastic
  • nhaynie228nhaynie228 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Your story is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing it with us!
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,747 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,747 Member
    That you would wake up in the middle of the night, and realize that when you placed the order for exercise tanks, you had automatically ordered your “old” size.

WTF, brain?
    edited May 2020
  • Sand_TIgerSand_TIger Member Posts: 550 Member Member Posts: 550 Member
    You are amazing - and I love seeing how happy you are. What a journey!
  • ggeise14ggeise14 Member Posts: 354 Member Member Posts: 354 Member
    Thanks for sharing and way to go!