Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,779 Member Member Posts: 246,779 Member
    If she knows where your bedroom and bathrooms are..... But its her first time in the house

Geez, I explained that my face accidently fell against your bedroom window as I was walking by.

:D

Lol. You been to my house??

zjr4fkd1dyaq.gif
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,779 Member Member Posts: 246,779 Member
    If she knows where your bedroom and bathrooms are..... But its her first time in the house

Geez, I explained that my face accidently fell against your bedroom window as I was walking by.

zjr4fkd1dyaq.gif

You should brought some of that brisket

I did, I ate it while watching .. I mean waiting outside 😁

zjr4fkd1dyaq.gif

Bahaha!😂😂 Greedy! Coulda shared some!

I plan on being there tonight too.. I'll bring more 😆

zjr4fkd1dyaq.gif

Lol ill get the mac n cheese ready

*squeal.. yayyy* I finally get to come inside 😁

zjr4fkd1dyaq.gif

Lol ill get the mac n cheese ready

*squeal.. yayyy* I finally get to come inside 😁

I dont know why youre so excited its just a tv cardboard box

Still beats standing outside at the window opening for hours 😁
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,514 Member Member Posts: 11,514 Member
    If I write something somewhere and then soon after that he is PMing me about the same topic and pretending like he didn’t see my post and it’s just coincidence we’re thinking about the same thing. Creepy af

OMG I've been so close to doing this too many times 🙈😂
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 19,800 Member Member Posts: 19,800 Member
    If I write something somewhere and then soon after that he is PMing me about the same topic and pretending like he didn’t see my post and it’s just coincidence we’re thinking about the same thing. Creepy af

Yep, happens a lot 🙄
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 19,800 Member Member Posts: 19,800 Member
    When I don't really know them and they send me my selfies in IG dm
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 28,907 Member Member Posts: 28,907 Member

But thought you know me! Oh wait.. NVM.

• tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,887 Member Member Posts: 9,887 Member

I do this. 😂
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »

I do this. 😂

No! Without letting on that you read it? That’s terrible 😆
  • midlomel1971midlomel1971 Member Posts: 1,269 Member Member Posts: 1,269 Member
    Any hint of jealousy or possessiveness. It's the a sign of insecurity in a man and a HUGE turnoff for me.
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 23,518 Member Member Posts: 23,518 Member

Creeps. They should just quietly save them all to their phone. That’s what I did. 😏