Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• melissatwillmelissatwill Member Posts: 246 Member Member Posts: 246 Member
    A guy who shows any signs of being narcissistic 🚩 🛑 ☣️❌
  • Slacker16Slacker16 Member Posts: 1,070 Member Member Posts: 1,070 Member
    When he says he is single but the number of toothbrushes in his bathroom selfie say otherwise.

Meh, I have two toothbrushes because they come in packs of two.

ETA: to add to the conversation: impoliteness to servers, cleaners, beggars, etc...
    edited July 1
  • JustCallMeWhateverJustCallMeWhatever Member Posts: 125 Member Member Posts: 125 Member
    Phone calls from Andrea offering school loans, mortgage or whatever else she can think of
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,065 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,065 MFP Moderator
    Slacker16 wrote: »
    When he says he is single but the number of toothbrushes in his bathroom selfie say otherwise.

Meh, I have two toothbrushes because they come in packs of two.

ETA: to add to the conversation: impoliteness to servers, cleaners, beggars, etc...

you dont keep the other one in the wrapper until you need a replacement?
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,473 Member Member Posts: 7,473 Member
    ALL his exes are crazy.

AsUeyqx.gif
  • SwannySezSwannySez Member Posts: 5,797 Member Member Posts: 5,797 Member
    An invitation.
  • wanderwoman2020wanderwoman2020 Member Posts: 110 Member Member Posts: 110 Member
    gets mad at you for what he thinks other people are thinking when they look at you 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • threewinsthreewins Member Posts: 618 Member Member Posts: 618 Member
    Excessively neurotic
  • R2chyR2chy Member Posts: 23 Member Member Posts: 23 Member
    If the first thing he wants is a bikini pic.. 😡steer clear!
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,473 Member Member Posts: 7,473 Member
    "we never go anywhere!!"
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,846 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,846 Member
  • gearhead426hemigearhead426hemi Member Posts: 835 Member Member Posts: 835 Member
    If in the first 5 minutes you know their religion, political views, they are vegan and what crossfit gym they are part of. RUNNNNNNNN like the wind!!!!!!!
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,065 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,065 MFP Moderator
    iMago wrote: »
    "we never go anywhere!!"

Rona problems
  • Hanibanani2020Hanibanani2020 Member Posts: 523 Member Member Posts: 523 Member
    If in the first 5 minutes you know their religion, political views, they are vegan and what crossfit gym they are part of. RUNNNNNNNN like the wind!!!!!!!

If you mention you’re vegan and they judge you negatively.
  • BillyOldishBillyOldish Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    If he's a Trump supporter. 😱
  • slessofmeslessofme Member Posts: 6,811 Member Member Posts: 6,811 Member
    If he chats like we're going to be in a long term thing very early on. The "When we go on *insert road trip/vacation/spending every waking moment together*". Huge red flag if that starts before we've met in person. I don't even want a guy to talk about a 2nd date before we've met. One step at a time.
  • Hanibanani2020Hanibanani2020 Member Posts: 523 Member Member Posts: 523 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    If he chats like we're going to be in a long term thing very early on. The "When we go on *insert road trip/vacation/spending every waking moment together*". Huge red flag if that starts before we've met in person. I don't even want a guy to talk about a 2nd date before we've met. One step at a time.

Oh I hate that. Gives me the creeps.