Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

1394042444554

Replies

  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,465 Member Member Posts: 7,465 Member
    anyone who has a lot of people in their life that they no longer speak to, but speak about.

    You cut me deep, Shrek. You cut me real deep just now.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,206 Member Member Posts: 9,206 Member
    If she asks you "does (whatever clothing item) make my thighs look fat?"
    ...pretend you didn't hear...you won't answer this one right
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 23,478 Member Member Posts: 23,478 Member
    Doesn't care about what you have to say.
  • _canadianbakin__canadianbakin_ Member Posts: 302 Member Member Posts: 302 Member
    Hides their phone
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    anyone who has a lot of people in their life that they no longer speak to, but speak about.

    Depends on why they no longer speak to them. There are good reasons not to speak to former friends/acquaintances. Narcissism, abuse and being a toxic person come to mind.

    Now if they're all a bunch of people that that person refuses to ever call by their actual name and only refers to them by a hate-filled moniker, then yeah.. I would say it's a red flag and you should skidaddle.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    If she asks you "does (whatever clothing item) make my thighs look fat?"
    ...pretend you didn't hear...you won't answer this one right

    Buuuuuuuuuut... the Snickers commercial just told me to shove a Snickers in my mouth to fix the problem. Is that not accurate? :lol:

    edited August 4
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,837 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,837 Member
    When it suddenly dawns on me that he’s all in my head. 🤯
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,465 Member Member Posts: 7,465 Member
    pronounces the word "tortillas" very ostentatiously at a restaurant

    "thorteeyass"
  • Thearchybunker78Thearchybunker78 Member Posts: 238 Member Member Posts: 238 Member
    If her beard is thicker then mine 🤣
  • hrichtshrichts Member Posts: 786 Member Member Posts: 786 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    pronounces the word "tortillas" very ostentatiously at a restaurant

    "thorteeyass"

    Or worse.. talks about their trip to

    “Barthelona”
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,465 Member Member Posts: 7,465 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    pronounces the word "tortillas" very ostentatiously at a restaurant

    "thorteeyass"

    Or worse.. talks about their trip to

    “Barthelona”

    Ibitha
  • hrichtshrichts Member Posts: 786 Member Member Posts: 786 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    pronounces the word "tortillas" very ostentatiously at a restaurant

    "thorteeyass"

    Or worse.. talks about their trip to

    “Barthelona”

    Ibitha

    I’m too uncultured to know what this is 🤣


    Red flag for me- when he never lets me drive
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,465 Member Member Posts: 7,465 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    pronounces the word "tortillas" very ostentatiously at a restaurant

    "thorteeyass"

    Or worse.. talks about their trip to

    “Barthelona”

    Ibitha

    I’m too uncultured to know what this is 🤣


    Red flag for me- when he never lets me drive

    can you drive stick?
  • hrichtshrichts Member Posts: 786 Member Member Posts: 786 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    pronounces the word "tortillas" very ostentatiously at a restaurant

    "thorteeyass"

    Or worse.. talks about their trip to

    “Barthelona”

    Ibitha

    I’m too uncultured to know what this is 🤣


    Red flag for me- when he never lets me drive

    can you drive stick?

    Learned how to drive (and took my drivers test) in an old manual transmission colt vista 😆
  • Revolu7Revolu7 Member Posts: 129 Member Member Posts: 129 Member
    anyone who has a lot of people in their life that they no longer speak to, but speak about.

    Depends on why they no longer speak to them. There are good reasons not to speak to former friends/acquaintances. Narcissism, abuse and being a toxic person come to mind.

    Now if they're all a bunch of people that that person refuses to ever call by their actual name and only refers to them by a hate-filled moniker, then yeah.. I would say it's a red flag and you should skidaddle.

    I get not speaking to someone for whatever reason, but i agree its a red flag if they still speak about these people.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,500 Member Member Posts: 11,500 Member
    People who somehow equate doing 80% of the talking to winning the argument 😑
  • Revolu7Revolu7 Member Posts: 129 Member Member Posts: 129 Member
    People who somehow equate doing 80% of the talking to winning the argument 😑

    According to Jordan Peterson, winning an argument is less important than just making peace with a disagreement. Not sure if i buy that.....but its a thought......
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,760 Member Member Posts: 1,760 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    People who somehow equate doing 80% of the talking to winning the argument 😑

    According to Jordan Peterson, winning an argument is less important than just making peace with a disagreement. Not sure if i buy that.....but its a thought......

    I agree with Jordan Peterson...there is no changing someone's mind...they are spending their time coming up with a rebuttal to your points.
Sign In or Register to comment.