What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• Ketch_22Ketch_22 Member Posts: 8,190 Member Member Posts: 8,190 Member
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    When someone new on mfp Dms hey hottie

Or Hey sexy

does this really *kitten* happen to people? like i hear about it but the only unsolicited dms i got have been like “are you okay??”

😂 Am I lying? #1 hey gorgeous #2 hey beautiful #3 hey hottie when I don't reply assume I'm polite
    If you want to work it bring more to the table do I look desperate 😂
    edited August 20
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,263 Member Member Posts: 24,263 Member

Or the ones that ask "what are your fitness goals?" They usually turn out to be the worst 😂

Are you never going to let it go? I was just curious. 😤
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,195 Member Member Posts: 1,195 Member
    Usually a rectangular piece of red nylon that can be hung on a flagpole.

Ugh those are the worst
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 20,577 Member Member Posts: 20,577 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Or the ones that ask "what are your fitness goals?" They usually turn out to be the worst 😂

Never. Please don't send those kinda messages again
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 356 Member Member Posts: 356 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    Usually a rectangular piece of red nylon that can be hung on a flagpole.

Ugh those are the worst

For real. Absolute worst
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,263 Member Member Posts: 24,263 Member

Fine. I’ll express myself only in picture form from now on. 😏
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,745 Member Member Posts: 7,745 Member

hold on let me get a pen and paper this is gold
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 20,577 Member Member Posts: 20,577 Member

Fine. I’ll express myself only in picture form from now on. 😏

My plan worked 😌
    iMago wrote: »

It's what you follow it up with

oh i already got that part. you're supposed to say "the messaging system sucks on here doesnt it haha do you have kik"

oh i already got that part. you're supposed to say "the messaging system sucks on here doesnt it haha do you have kik"

Yea, you got that right. Either that or Snap and I'm never believed when I say no 🙄
  • kindalikevelmakindalikevelma Member Posts: 1,335 Member Member Posts: 1,335 Member

hey you got snap?

hey you got snap?

sure! but full disclosure only top tier patreon supporters get access to premium content
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member
    Look why don't we just skip all this and here's my ig, just add me when you get a chance...
    Look why don't we just skip all this and here's my ig, just add me when you get a chance...

if she's not sending me threatening and quite angry messages on linkedin because i blocked her everywhere else then it just means she's a quitter and i don't want it
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,252 Member Member Posts: 18,252 Member

cut n' paste

the gift that keeps on giving
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member

if she's not sending me threatening and quite angry messages on linkedin because i blocked her everywhere else then it just means she's a quitter and i don't want it

😂... If you ever started a podcast, I wouldn't miss an episode Brother...