Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

1424345474859

Replies

  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    When someone new on mfp Dms hey hottie
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    When someone new on mfp Dms hey hottie

    Or Hey sexy

    does this really *kitten* happen to people? like i hear about it but the only unsolicited dms i got have been like “are you okay??”

    It used to. All. The. Time. Not so much lately. I don’t really accept many new FR. Or I’m just yesterday’s news.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    When someone new on mfp Dms hey hottie

    Or the ones that ask "what are your fitness goals?" They usually turn out to be the worst 😂
    iMago wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    When someone new on mfp Dms hey hottie

    Or the ones that ask "what are your fitness goals?" They usually turn out to be the worst 😂

    hold on let me get a pen and paper this is gold

    It's what you follow it up with

    oh i already got that part. you're supposed to say "the messaging system sucks on here doesnt it haha do you have kik"



    Omg. Those are legit 2 of the worst and most common lines. I’ve gotten the second one still lately. 😂
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 17,974 Member Member Posts: 17,974 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    When someone new on mfp Dms hey hottie
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    When someone new on mfp Dms hey hottie

    Or Hey sexy

    does this really *kitten* happen to people? like i hear about it but the only unsolicited dms i got have been like “are you okay??”

    It used to. All. The. Time. Not so much lately. I don’t really accept many new FR. Or I’m just yesterday’s news.

    Your always on my front page :)
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    Red flags: If she won't let us get a bigger boat; if she breaks the radio; if she pushes the engine til it gives out and leaves us stranded in the middle of the ocean with a three-barrel shark
    edited August 22
  • KLoGetsHealthyKLoGetsHealthy Member Posts: 246 Member Member Posts: 246 Member
    Red flag: he has a squared truck
  • KLoGetsHealthyKLoGetsHealthy Member Posts: 246 Member Member Posts: 246 Member
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,606 Member Member Posts: 2,606 Member
    Red flag: he has a squared truck

    Can I ask what do you mean by squared truck?
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,819 Member Member Posts: 1,819 Member
    He wants hugs
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 985 Member Member Posts: 985 Member
    He doesn't like hugs
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,962 Member Member Posts: 1,962 Member
    Cereal boxes stored on top of his fridge.
  • ThetwitchisbackThetwitchisback Member Posts: 462 Member Member Posts: 462 Member
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    Jealousy

    When their toes smell like mayonnaise

    When their toothbrush is in the shower

    Personally knows the lead singer for all the local bands

    How about Frito toes? Asking for my best friend.
  • ThetwitchisbackThetwitchisback Member Posts: 462 Member Member Posts: 462 Member
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    Jealousy

    When their toes smell like mayonnaise

    When their toothbrush is in the shower

    Personally knows the lead singer for all the local bands

    How about Frito toes? Asking for my best friend.

    Do they look like Fritos or smell like them?

    Afaik just smell but I’ve never given them a taste test.
  • BrustMannEinerBrustMannEiner Member Posts: 360 Member Member Posts: 360 Member
    Red, right, return to port.
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,254 Member Member Posts: 1,254 Member
    I love red flags

    Red flags with a beard
    Red flags with tattoos
    Red flags that make me laugh
  • ThetwitchisbackThetwitchisback Member Posts: 462 Member Member Posts: 462 Member
    I love red flags

    Red flags with a beard
    Red flags with tattoos
    Red flags that make me laugh
    😂
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    When someone new on mfp Dms hey hottie
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    When someone new on mfp Dms hey hottie

    Or Hey sexy

    does this really *kitten* happen to people? like i hear about it but the only unsolicited dms i got have been like “are you okay??”

    It used to. All. The. Time. Not so much lately. I don’t really accept many new FR. Or I’m just yesterday’s news.

    Your always on my front page :)

    Yeah....about that. I’m sorry I post so dang much. 🙈
Sign In or Register to comment.