Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,689 Member Member Posts: 2,689 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    If she doesn’t have and OnlyFans account.

If she doesn't have what????
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,807 Member Member Posts: 9,807 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    If she doesn’t have and OnlyFans account.

If she doesn't have what????

That’s where you make people pay for recipes instead of giving them away for free

Lol, "recipes". :joy:
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 524 Member Member Posts: 524 Member
    Selfish. In any way. Especially in that way.

#1 signal to run for the hills and trample anyone who gets in your way.

ETA: that was pretty selfish. I meant run, and don't look back.
    edited December 2020
  • dtelsahdtelsah Member Posts: 579 Member Member Posts: 579 Member
    Thousands of gnats/fruit flies both dead and alive in her house. True story.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,558 Member Member Posts: 6,558 Member
    dtelsah wrote: »
    Thousands of gnats/fruit flies both dead and alive in her house. True story.

What about lady bugs? Lady bugs are cool, right? And they're supposed to bring good luck.
  • Ironwoman1111Ironwoman1111 Member Posts: 1,611 Member Member Posts: 1,611 Member
    When they pretend they’re a baby and want you to change their diaper

nlw8ccxi0p5b.gif
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 23,544 Member Member Posts: 23,544 Member

nlw8ccxi0p5b.gif

This is @PaperDoll_ s thing 😆
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 340 Member Member Posts: 340 Member
    Truthfully I don't have a list, I just really like to be surprised
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,807 Member Member Posts: 9,807 Member
    Truthfully I don't have a list, I just really like to be surprised

tumblr_inline_pcnqcm1ItI1sowm6a_540.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,689 Member Member Posts: 2,689 Member
    If they like to live dangerously
  • Miz_OwlMiz_Owl Member Posts: 2,472 Member Member Posts: 2,472 Member
    If they like to live dangerously

But then you would have to bail them out of jail 😐
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 28,016 Member Member Posts: 28,016 Member

nlw8ccxi0p5b.gif

This is @PaperDoll_ s thing 😆

No, nu uh. 🤢 This is your thing “baby girl.” 😂
  • chuckle_bunnychuckle_bunny Member Posts: 405 Member Member Posts: 405 Member
    Their bookshelf has too many L. Ron Hubbard titles. I'll give you two for educational purposes, but that's it.
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    Their bookshelf has too many L. Ron Hubbard titles. I'll give you two for educational purposes, but that's it.

Two is a handful too many
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 340 Member Member Posts: 340 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

I only have the cook book and it's actually decent
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,176 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,176 Member

I only have the cook book and it's actually decent

I don't know what these folks believe in and the top search at Google is excerpted as "At the core of Scientology is a belief that each human has a reactive mind that responds to life's traumas, clouding the analytic mind and keeping us from experiencing reality."

Me: "Oh, so they eat dehydrated food. Mmmk."
  • stevehenderson776stevehenderson776 Member Posts: 324 Member Member Posts: 324 Member

He's written at least two science fiction golden age classics. That's two more than most cult leaders. So give the guy a break!
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,080 Member Member Posts: 4,080 Member
    When they get mad when you're not into what they are into. Example: throwing a huge fit because you don't want to wear a skull face mask but they like it and want me to wear one too and I refuse to 😑