Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 343 Member Member Posts: 343 Member
    Enormous assets
  • allyeliza86allyeliza86 Member Posts: 36 Member Member Posts: 36 Member
    Their IG follow list👀
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,455 Member Member Posts: 19,455 Member
  • ThoinThoin Member Posts: 521 Member Member Posts: 521 Member
    Their IG follow list👀

I'm confused, yours is all muscle men? Is that better or worse?
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Xanax :D

I'm also confused by this, are you saying if the person takes xanax it's a red flag or if you have to take xanax to be with that person it's a red flag?
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,157 Member Member Posts: 4,157 Member
    Nvm 😁
    edited March 31
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Nvm 😁

Thanks for editing that response. I don't feel like what I said was a double standard though.
    edited March 31
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,788 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,788 Member
    Snarky aggressiveness.. I like my man chilled and laidback.

Also.. when he needs to constantly borrow money. Im not your mum and I'm not supporting you mate 😁
    Its a red flag when he can't handle his finances
    edited March 31
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 28,302 Member Member Posts: 28,302 Member

Also.. when he needs to constantly borrow money. Im not your mum and I'm not supporting you mate 😁

I’m seeing a lot of “he’s” here. So these don’t count for “she’s”?

Can I have $50? 😘
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,788 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,788 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I’m seeing a lot of “he’s” here. So these don’t count for “she’s”?

Can I have $50? 😘

Of course, but what will you give me in return ? 😏 is it worth $50 ? 😁

PS.. is dad jipping you on the allowance again 😂
    When she doesn't want to work for 5 years.
  • chuckle_bunnychuckle_bunny Member Posts: 405 Member Member Posts: 405 Member
    Speaking in tongues during sex

Extra red flag if this is in a Motel 6
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Younger than my son, that’s a no go.
  • JACKRABBITnotsoSLIMSJACKRABBITnotsoSLIMS Member Posts: 90 Member Member Posts: 90 Member
    When cash is demanded before the job is done!
    Flirting with other women I front of me... pfft if I’m not enough for you, then you don’t deserve me 😜

Yep 😏
  • Hungrycatapilar21Hungrycatapilar21 Member Posts: 87 Member Member Posts: 87 Member
    Flirting with other women I front of me... pfft if I’m not enough for you, then you don’t deserve me 😜

Yep 😏

How could you!! 😭 you know how much I love you jo!! 💔

Yep 😏

How could you!! 😭 you know how much I love you jo!! 💔

My bad snooklepuss 😔 I'll do better 🤗😘
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,725 Member Member Posts: 2,725 Member
    Thoin wrote: »
    Their IG follow list👀

I'm confused, yours is all muscle men? Is that better or worse?

Obviously better