Women 200lb+, Let's Be Spooktacular This October!!!

Options

Replies

• christymarten
    christymarten Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes please, a November challenge! Here comes the Holidays.
  • mmccloy12
    mmccloy12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I hate the scale!!! Gained weight this week. I know it is most likely water weight...had a "day" on Saturday. Got totally off track. I still was completely aware of what I was doing and I logged everything instead of mindlessly binging. That is a victory for me. I am still bummed that I gained weight and most likely won't reach my October goal. I am not giving up though! Long journey and I know it is baby steps to get there.

I food prepped for hours yesterday. I also walked over 16,000 steps on Saturday. Took my son and friend to a fair. Proud of myself for not partaking in fair food. I also got out and walked my dog yesterday. Didn't get to the gym which is still giving me huge anxiety. Why in the world did I join? I don't know how to find the motivation to go. I am not sure what's stopping me.

I am hoping to have a great 4 days and at least get some weight off. Looking forward to November.

SW: 276.6
    October start weight - 254.2
    CW: 253.2
    UGW: 160

Goal for October: 248.2

- log everyday - I logged in everyday, tracked all days
    - continue to drink min of 64 oz. a day of water - 5 out of 7 days...drank a little less Saturday and Sunday
    - exercise more - gym 3 - 4 times a week - didn't get to the gym this week
    - limit alcohol intake - did good on this!
  • christymarten
    christymarten Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @bluffgirl67 - amazing that you still logged after 6 hrs in the ER! Please be gentle with yourself and feel better.
    And to all of you that have to deal with lots of cheap candy and treats at work - you have my sympathy and admiration for your willpower!
  • jwats15
    jwats15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this, but would love to get into the November challenge group! These posts are so inspiring!
  • amlundie
    amlundie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will weigh officially on Thursday to end the month (currently my TOM so not a good time for weighing. I just booked a surprise trip to Florida for my hubby and I in Jan so I need to kick this booty into gear! Went to the gym today sop that is a step in the right direction, I am all in for a November challenge!
  • Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    @bluffgirl67 I am glad they ruled out anything major! Wtg on logging while at the Golden Corral. We did that a couple weeks ago and I made sure to fill my plate with their lovely veggies and then chose my meat. Told myself if I was still hungry I would get a small carb selection. ( Mashed potatoes or Mac and cheese) But I ended up deciding I wanted a small dish of lowfat frozen yogurt. Everything was so good. So nice to feel like you can eat out and not feel like you cant have something. I logged it and moved on. Was still well within my calories allowed for the day!! Buffets are always a little tricky. Lol.. Hope you are feeling better!!
  • Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    @RavenStCloud I hope you are feeling better! Food poisoning is no joke. Definitely no weight loss plan I would reccomend for sure! Hope you are on the mend! Wtg getting back to the gym three times. I am still working on getting more activity in!
  • amlundie
    amlundie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    amkita wrote: »
    SW: 263
    GW: 165
    10/1: 225.8
    10/8: 222.2 (-3.6)
    10/15: 221.6 (-4.2)
    10/22: 219.8 (-6)
    10/30: 217.4 (-8.4)
    October goal: under 220!

last weigh in for October, great success! the scale was stuck for a bit, but decided to trend downwards finally. feeling good about being in the teens, and about 45 lbs lost overall. crazy! here's to an excellent November!

well done!
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately this will have been my first "up" month in a year. I can thank my vacation for that at the start of October. What I can say is that I am in smaller jeans, and I feel more fit than last month, so go figure... I have been very active this month. It is very possible that I may have gained some more definition and muscle tone (rationalization probably - maybe denial). As I am within 5lbs of my start, I have not adjusted my scale up, as long as I'm going down....down...down.

SW 242
    MFP SW 236 Nov 2018
    October SW 194
    October End of Month 31 October - Current Weight 198-199.
    I plan to do my November Starting Weight on Monday.