Women 200lb+, Let's Be Spooktacular This October!!!

Options

Replies

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    @gonna_reach_the_goal33 Congratulations on reaching onederland! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ”₯
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @gonna_reach_the_goal33 wooo! Awesome job on getting to onederland!! I’m so so happy for you!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    SW: 262.8
    CW: 215 (this mornings weight)
    GW: 199 (then I will set a new one)
    October goal: 210.0

I am going to adjust my October goal weight to 205. I weighed in today at 208.8, so I was obviously retaining lots of water on Sunday. Friday’s are my official weigh in day.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Next weekend is Thanksgiving. Not only am I spending part of it flying to Chicago, I have family dinners when we get back.

Maybe I should call October a write off preemptively and just hope to not gain. -_-
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    @stefsc1 , Oh my goodness, the reason I weigh what I do (or did) was due to night time snacking. I would come home from work just ravenous and snacked enough calories for a whole dinner and then some, then would cook and eat a full dinner, then later, while watching TV later, I'd be like, "I'm hungry. I wonder what I can have for a snack." And one snack didn't quite fit the bill - needed to try something sweet, then something salty. I'm working on not having an after dinner snack unless I really earned it - have enough calories left and the snack helps me round out my macros (I'm doing 40-30-30). I know some people who just don't eat after certain hour, but that doesn't always work for me. One snack that seems to satisfy when I am truly hungry and isn't so calorie laden is an ounce or two of deli turkey breast and a glass of water. Just 30 calories of all protein per ounce. You might try that to help you get over the hump. Not as much fun as a dish of ice cream, but certainly more in line with your goals. Best of luck to you!
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    @Reachbrenda , to add a friend from this page, click on the user name of the poster you want to add. A box will open up with their profile picture and an opportunity to send a message. Click on the user name again in the pop-up box. That takes you to their profile, where you can click on the "Add Friend" button.
  • moncher27
    moncher27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Height 5'5''
    My SW 307 July
    My CW 294 Sept 22
    My GW 283 October 31
    Ultimate goal is 160

Track all food and water daily

Identify 2 positive non-weight related wins every week

Exercise 3 times each week
  • christymarten
    christymarten Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are stronger than the pain, but remember to be kind to yourself too.