• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Lip injections. I'm always on the social media stuffs and I'm usually looking at all the pretty girls and what starts out as a little lip filler turns into big, big lips that don't fit their face anymore. It pains me seeing a beautiful girl go overboard with the plastic surgery. I'm not against plastic surgery but it feels like some sort of epidemic sometimes.

Let me add fake boobs, butt, lashes, and hair to that.

I missed a comma and saw butt lashes at first.

Oh, you’re the second person. I wanna know what butt lashes are!

Stop. Just stop. Don't give cosmetic companies any ideas.

I'm sick of cosmetic companies coming up with some new thing I must do in order to be adequately groomed, for which they can now sell me a plethora of products. Like eyebrows. Or bronzer. Or contouring.

Next it will be butt lashes.

I want to know... Would butt lashes be one on each cheek or would they frame your butt hole like one ominous eye? I mean. Neither option gives me good vibes.

😂😂😂😂😂 best comment of the day
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Lip injections. I'm always on the social media stuffs and I'm usually looking at all the pretty girls and what starts out as a little lip filler turns into big, big lips that don't fit their face anymore. It pains me seeing a beautiful girl go overboard with the plastic surgery. I'm not against plastic surgery but it feels like some sort of epidemic sometimes.

I'm sick of cosmetic companies coming up with some new thing I must do in order to be adequately groomed, for which they can now sell me a plethora of products. Like eyebrows. Or bronzer. Or contouring.

I want to know... Would butt lashes be one on each cheek or would they frame your butt hole like one ominous eye? I mean. Neither option gives me good vibes.

Lol
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member

I just want to know what they are! I’m not pushing them. I am anti-fakery when it comes to beauty.

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,370 Member

Dear gawd. I think one on each cheek would be preferable to an anal cyclops thing. If forced to choose.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

Wins the internet today! LMAO!
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    @cbstewart88

this - because no politician or leader - currently - anywhere - is admantly - truly - madly - deeply - concerned for the betterment of their citizens. if they were - there would not be the amount of public protests at any given time - for various reasons. the majority of leaders are so corrupt one would have to be blind not to see this. there needs to be a shift - but if only we knew how to fix this

*sorry for my blahblah but my country will be heading to the polls soon and i know it will be futile whomever i vote for...*
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited October 2019
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Snowstorms and blizzards in September, shoveling snow. Last year, I put a snow shovel through my rib cage. It took months and months to recover. I was going 90 per, 90 mph down a cement driveway, hit one of the cracks and the shovel went through my ribcage. Lesson learned, do not hold a snow shovel next to your ribs as you are pushing snow. I broke my ribs. Not to close your side, not close to your ribs. Don't ever do it.

@Diatonic12

oh my fellow canuck(?) i am on your page
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Helping kids with homework as if we are teaching them the concept from scratch. I’m not a dang teacher.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Helping kids with homework as if we are teaching them the concept from scratch. I’m not a dang teacher.

how about a sexy librarian?

I’m more the lunch lady
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

Dear gawd. I think one on each cheek would be preferable to an anal cyclops thing. If forced to choose.

I think we can send this thread to the beauty industry and let them know that butt lashes aren't going to fly. We already discussed it, and it's a firm no.
  • mtndewme

I think we can send this thread to the beauty industry and let them know that butt lashes aren't going to fly. We already discussed it, and it's a firm no.[/quote]

I vote yes
  • ghudson92
    edited October 2019
    @mtndewme Yes to sending this to the beauty industry or yes to potential butt cyclopses?
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    I'm sick of people pretending to be friends/friendly.

• mtndewme
    @mtndewme Yes to sending this to the beauty industry or yes to potential butt cyclopses?

I'm pro butt cyclops.
  • ghudson92

I'm pro butt cyclops.

Dammit now we have to put it to a vote
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Mfp glitches 😡