Beards!

Options

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    This is a beard, so it counts. Nevermind the Doritos.
    vi0ne1ruafcd.gif

But..... but..... I like the Doritos
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I’ll regale you all with non-sexy guy beard pics when I get home

Yay! Beard pics! And hush with the rest of that statement
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I’ll regale you all with non-sexy guy beard pics when I get home

Yay! Beard pics! And hush with the rest of that statement

Agreed! More beards less about that false ending...😎🤘
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I like scruff. Does scruff count as a beard?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Ok get ready for a sweet ride down my beard hall of...existence. Some ground rules, before we get started:

1) For most of my life, it's been a goatee. I don't care. I still call it a beard because seriously, who gives two craps?
    2) I have literally never once in my life done anything with any hair on my face to please anybody but myself *with a few notable exceptions that you will see below*
    3) I like facial hair. My dad had a beard for most of my time with him; about every five years or so, he would shave it off to "remember what his face looked like." I hated it. I'd always beg him not to shave it off. As such, I've never once been clean-shaven since I could grow facial hair. This is my face, I'm as cool with it as I'm gonna get :)

Now, without further adieu, I present you the museum of the facial hair of a super-normal guy!

1) The baby beard. I was so young! It was but a thin goatee, probably the best I could muster at the time. I liked it then.
    e9thiimcj210.jpg

2) Me with my beard inspiration, the last time I saw him before he died.
    1ry43ejcla3o.jpg

3) Remember when duck-lip selfies were so popular? My friends and I did the best we could, because we wanted to be cool too. Duck-beard.
    1wz7qdlgcc89.jpg

4) Look, show me someone who hasn't had a "ugh what was going on" beard moment and I'll show you someone who plans ahead. Had to rush to California and forgot a razor so after ten days or so I was sporting the grossest neckbeard. Not a great look, but you know what? Such is life.
    72hbja8r2osj.jpg

5) Almost done with the story/evolution ones, the fun starts shortly. Anyway, this was about thirteen years ago--I'll call this one "80-hour work weeks" beard. I was just starting to grow the goatee out a bit. Also, my teenager was so young and cute, dangit.
    jwka9bvehui6.jpg

Now we'll get movin:

6) Flower Beard
    ztg1b9xw5043.jpg

7) Christmas Beard (I WAS COERCED and I think it shows)
    nl304xmfupkk.jpg

8) Mud beard
    3ol3wne2v8iz.jpg

9) Warpaint beard
    sdlhmi90oee7.jpg

10) Werewolf beard
    56z7i92cryv9.jpg

11) Werewolf PIPE beard (it's different)
    nx4b3fnt0qfu.jpg

12) Zombie beard
    l7fb9ynmcdyw.jpg

...and holy crap this took me WAY too long to put together. I'm never doing it again.

Ah, finally the beard content we've been awaiting!
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Beards are awful.

Especially on women.

It depends on where they’re found....

Aaaaand the first thing that pops into my head is a merkin. Thanks.

Just googled Merkin. Didn't know that was a thing. Or maybe I did and just unremembered it
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Ok get ready for a sweet ride down my beard hall of...existence. Some ground rules, before we get started:

1) For most of my life, it's been a goatee. I don't care. I still call it a beard because seriously, who gives two craps?
    2) I have literally never once in my life done anything with any hair on my face to please anybody but myself *with a few notable exceptions that you will see below*
    3) I like facial hair. My dad had a beard for most of my time with him; about every five years or so, he would shave it off to "remember what his face looked like." I hated it. I'd always beg him not to shave it off. As such, I've never once been clean-shaven since I could grow facial hair. This is my face, I'm as cool with it as I'm gonna get :)

Now, without further adieu, I present you the museum of the facial hair of a super-normal guy!

1) The baby beard. I was so young! It was but a thin goatee, probably the best I could muster at the time. I liked it then.
    e9thiimcj210.jpg

1ry43ejcla3o.jpg

3) Remember when duck-lip selfies were so popular? My friends and I did the best we could, because we wanted to be cool too. Duck-beard.
    1wz7qdlgcc89.jpg

4) Look, show me someone who hasn't had a "ugh what was going on" beard moment and I'll show you someone who plans ahead. Had to rush to California and forgot a razor so after ten days or so I was sporting the grossest neckbeard. Not a great look, but you know what? Such is life.
    72hbja8r2osj.jpg

5) Almost done with the story/evolution ones, the fun starts shortly. Anyway, this was about thirteen years ago--I'll call this one "80-hour work weeks" beard. I was just starting to grow the goatee out a bit. Also, my teenager was so young and cute, dangit.
    jwka9bvehui6.jpg

Now we'll get movin:

6) Flower Beard
    ztg1b9xw5043.jpg

nl304xmfupkk.jpg

8) Mud beard
    3ol3wne2v8iz.jpg

9) Warpaint beard
    sdlhmi90oee7.jpg

10) Werewolf beard
    56z7i92cryv9.jpg

nx4b3fnt0qfu.jpg

12) Zombie beard
    l7fb9ynmcdyw.jpg

...and holy crap this took me WAY too long to put together. I'm never doing it again.

We are going to be BFFs now. This was such a great way to start my morning. Thanks for putting it together.

My favorites are Christmas beard and mud beard. ❤️
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Beards are awful.

Especially on women.

It depends on where they’re found....

Aaaaand the first thing that pops into my head is a merkin. Thanks.

I saw a really bad one in a movie recently. Still don’t know why they bothered

Now I have to know what "movie" you were watching that had a merkin in it. :laugh:

Totally unsexy sex movie. Nymphomaniac
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Someone say beard?
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I like guys with nice beards!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

e9thiimcj210.jpg

1ry43ejcla3o.jpg

1wz7qdlgcc89.jpg

72hbja8r2osj.jpg

jwka9bvehui6.jpg

Now we'll get movin:

6) Flower Beard
    ztg1b9xw5043.jpg

nl304xmfupkk.jpg

8) Mud beard
    3ol3wne2v8iz.jpg

9) Warpaint beard
    sdlhmi90oee7.jpg

10) Werewolf beard
    56z7i92cryv9.jpg

nx4b3fnt0qfu.jpg

12) Zombie beard
    l7fb9ynmcdyw.jpg

We are going to be BFFs now. This was such a great way to start my morning. Thanks for putting it together.

My favorites are Christmas beard and mud beard. ❤️

Mud beard definitely defines me more than Christmas beard, rofl. Glad you enjoyed them both tho. I guess it's good to be ridiculously festive sometimes
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Someone say beard?

Yes, Sir! Post away
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    @Reckoner68 and @s131951 Thank you both for making my morning
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

Happy to help.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    i7snx25u1vbw.gif
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

They would have made my morning but....I don’t see either of them giving away free donuts....just sayin.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

They would have made my morning but....I don’t see either of them giving away free donuts....just sayin.

They are hidden within the beards.