The Bad Advice Thread

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    i like to tell people who are worried to stop worrying, bc worrying is bad for you

Yes, and it gives you wrinkles, so "just relax, and forget about it"
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    i like to tell people who are worried to stop worrying, bc worrying is bad for you

Yes, and it gives you wrinkles, so "just relax, and forget about it"

It also increases cortisol, and we all know what that does to you 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    6rtsuil1yag9.jpg

Let us know....or if we don’t near from you we’ll know why. Good luck.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    6rtsuil1yag9.jpg

I know, I really do need to learn how to keep my head in the real world more and come here less 🤷🏽‍♂️🙈
  • MelG7777
    Options
    6rtsuil1yag9.jpg

I know, I really do need to learn how to keep my head in the real world more and come here less 🤷🏽‍♂️🙈

Well if we don’t hear from you I’m gonna assume the worst. FYI. So......don’t just ghost us.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    6rtsuil1yag9.jpg

Well if we don’t hear from you I’m gonna assume the worst. FYI. So......don’t just ghost us.

I'm curious now... Is it ghosting if it's a group setting as this? I've always more so thought of that as a one to one ratio type of thing...

Regardless I get your message 💕
  • MelG7777
    Options
    6rtsuil1yag9.jpg

I'm curious now... Is it ghosting if it's a group setting as this? I've always more so thought of that as a one to one ratio type of thing...

Regardless I get your message 💕

Idk....I’ve always thought of it as a 1 on 1 thing too. But....since mfp is one big family (your most important family really.....ok 2nd) I’m considering it one large group ghosting if you do it. People do it all the time here, right? Usually they come back though so now I wonder....is temporary ghosting a thing?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    when they say
    "im not interested in any drama"

they really mean it
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    when they say
    "im not interested in any drama"

they really mean it

I had to double-check this thread, thought maybe I'd stumbled into the red flags one
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to hook up with a hot chick is to become roommates with her.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    While at work every 15 minutes 7AM-9AM, go in the kitchen and empty the coffee pot in the sink. Your colleagues will appreciate the good humor.
  • iMago
    Options
    if she tries to steal one of your shirts just tell her "no you'll stretch the neck hole out"
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    if she tries to steal one of your shirts just tell her "no you'll stretch the neck hole out"

u monster
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    "Seriously ....If u had a chance to sleep with one my girlfriend's ,who would it be? ....I'm serious ..I won't get mad" 🙄
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Tell her you think you're in love with her on your second date. She will be so enamored by your vulnerability and overjoyed to have finally found someone who truly sees and appreciates her on all levels, she won't ever let you go. Trust me on this.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Tell her you think you're in love with her on your second date. She will be so enamored by your vulnerability and overjoyed to have finally found someone who truly sees and appreciates her on all levels, she won't ever let you go. Trust me on this.

Ppff... I usually don't make it past the second text 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    😂
  • iMago
    Options
    not sure what to say to her?

just talk about the weather
  • iMago
    Options
    "chill, she's just a friend" is the single truest statement a man will ever make
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    "chill, she's just a friend" is the single truest statement a man will ever make

wait but sometimes that’s not a lie tho right????
  • iMago
    Options

wait but sometimes that’s not a lie tho right????

yes