The Bad Advice Thread

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    if she starts asking too many questions about who you are talking to just start talking about how nothing really matters anyways bc we are all stardust in the infinite landscape of time

Are you trying to sink my battle ship or what? 😬
    I was nice to you... 😂
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    if she starts asking too many questions about who you are talking to just start talking about how nothing really matters anyways bc we are all stardust in the infinite landscape of time

I was nice to you... 😂

oh no i’m sorry! 💛 i was more replying to other comments above
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I was nice to you... 😂

I... I was kidding 😬...
  • ermengarde22
    Options

I was nice to you... 😂

I... I was kidding 😬...

no worries, i usually got no idea what’s going on and even more lately stepping on everyone’s toes accidental like wearing a mask wrong and replying to wrong thread and it’s all a mess
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I was nice to you... 😂

I... I was kidding 😬...

no worries, i usually got no idea what’s going on and even more lately stepping on everyone’s toes accidental like wearing a mask wrong and replying to wrong thread and it’s all a mess

😂... Don't ever change 💕
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    nothing whatsoever wrong with letting a pan soak in the sink for a couple/3/4/8 days before you give it a good scrubbin

hell hath no fury like if u let my good cast iron soak in water
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    nothing whatsoever wrong with letting a pan soak in the sink for a couple/3/4/8 days before you give it a good scrubbin

its better to stick those in the dishwasher for minimum 18 days
  • ermengarde22
    Options

“hi and welcome back to my YouTube channel on cast iron cooking. today i’m show you how to bury the body of the person who put your cast iron in the damn dishwasher”
  • iMago
    Options

“hi and welcome back to my YouTube channel on cast iron cooking. today i’m show you how to bury the body of the person who put your cast iron in the damn dishwasher”

see the best part about putting things in the dishwasher is you don't really have to take them out until you're ready to use them. you can just like, keep them in there, and run them through multiple times as you load other stuff in there. its the perfect staging area.

plus it helps them get that extra sparkle of cleanliness
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options

I totally get this. I was just thinking how I think my cast iron pan is finally properly seasoned. I’ve had it over 10 years. If someone wrecks that seasoning on it?😭😭😡😡😵🔫
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I totally get this. I was just thinking how I think my cast iron pan is finally properly seasoned. I’ve had it over 10 years. If someone wrecks that seasoning on it?😭😭😡😡😵🔫

i don't think its that big a deal tbh. like if you cook up some eggs in it, then just fill it up with water and let it sit in the sink for a day or so it'll eventually get cleaned out on its own somehow. its like the invisible hand of god at work i like to think.

I rebuke thee satan.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    on your first date, say things like, "I'm so proud of you."
  • iMago
    Options
    need to open up an amazon box or something and it's taped down ultra strong?
    go get those fabric scissors out of her crafts box.
    they're sharper than all the rest and they'll cut faster.
  • ermengarde22
    edited September 2020
    Options
    need to open up an amazon box or something and it's taped down ultra strong?
    go get those fabric scissors out of her crafts box.
    they're sharper than all the rest and they'll cut faster.

edit: dont want to get banned
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    if he really loved u he wouldn’t care if u put back his tools in the right spot after u borrowed them ♥️
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    if he really loved u he wouldn’t care if u put back his tools in the right spot after u borrowed them ♥️

He'd probably like to play a game too, like you hide them when he's working on something and you can play "hot or cold" while he tries to find them, 'cause quality time with you is more important than anything else!

if my daddy issues taught me anything, its that i’m supposed to hold a flashlight and get yelled at when he’s working