Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    What’s gray, weighs seven tons, and screams “I’m insecure?”

A heavy joke with no real punchline
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    I think people who update and inform social media all day long about every minute of their day and every aspect of their life tend to scream “I’m insecure!!!”. It’s just the impression I get when I see people who do that.

I see this a lot of Facebook. And sometimes I think maybe social media is the only social life they have and it kinda makes me sad. Or maybe they don't have jobs so they're bored and it's the only way they have to interact with others besides their cats and lizards. 🤷‍♀️

Hey now, just because I talk to my cats and non-existent lizards doesn't mean I don't have a life.

P.S. Not everyone who is unemployed sits around posting to FB and social media all day.

Tbh, this afternoon I pulled into my driveway, got out of my car, and proceeded to have a five minute conversation with my cat who was sitting in the open upstairs window. We just meowed back and forth. I started it and she kept answering me.

Hey, they know. You may not think they know or care, but I insist that cats can and do care about their "humans".
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I think people who update and inform social media all day long about every minute of their day and every aspect of their life tend to scream “I’m insecure!!!”. It’s just the impression I get when I see people who do that.

I see this a lot of Facebook. And sometimes I think maybe social media is the only social life they have and it kinda makes me sad. Or maybe they don't have jobs so they're bored and it's the only way they have to interact with others besides their cats and lizards. 🤷‍♀️

Hey now, just because I talk to my cats and non-existent lizards doesn't mean I don't have a life.

P.S. Not everyone who is unemployed sits around posting to FB and social media all day.

Tbh, this afternoon I pulled into my driveway, got out of my car, and proceeded to have a five minute conversation with my cat who was sitting in the open upstairs window. We just meowed back and forth. I started it and she kept answering me.

Hey, they know. You may not think they know or care, but I insist that cats can and do care about their "humans".

She’s the one who kept the conversation going. I couldn’t be rude........
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    People who post cryptic messages

Yeeesssss!!! This drives me insane in any social media outlet!!
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 133 Member
    Making terrible comments about other people in general.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

Or how about the old “please send prayers! Something terrible has happened” but don’t ask me questions and I’m not giving any details yet I need to post that cliffhanger.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

It's only cryptic if ya don't know what's goin on ffs 😂
  • melissawill2017

Or how about the old “please send prayers! Something terrible has happened” but don’t ask me questions and I’m not giving any details yet I need to post that cliffhanger.

“Y’all silent prayers needed but please respect my privacy and don’t ask me about it”🙄🙄🙄.. I cringe every time.. lol

• melissawill2017

It's only cryptic if ya don't know what's goin on ffs 😂

True.. but why be cryptic in the first place? I hate when people fish for *kitten*... annoys the *kitten* out of me!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

They definitely do. My previous cat was very protective of me - he growled at anyone who came near me, including my ex 😂 but with me he was just the most darling little lovebug
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Possessiveness
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Possessiveness

Well yes MY sweet girl....i think MY friend ....you maybe onto something there.....now get over here and let me see your phone real quick MY dear ...😏😖😅😅😅😍🤘
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Possessiveness

Well yes MY sweet girl....i think MY friend ....you maybe onto something there.....now get over here and let me see your phone real quick MY dear ...😏😖😅😅😅😍🤘

Laughed out loud 😂🤗❤️
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Taking a shower with the lights turned off. #psoriasis😑
  • kam26001
    Wearing a burlap sack on an 82 degree day.
  • kam26001
    Turning the volume down on a Rod Stewart song at a red light.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Turning the volume down on a Rod Stewart song at a red light.

Ok you went too far sir....i was with ya up until this one😖.....rod needs to be heard!?🤘😎🤷

🤗💗