What screams "I'm very insecure"?

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    not eating in public.

I won't eat wings out

u9tbzby4ip9b.gif

Conscious of the mess I make. It is unsightly.

Sums up why you never see me eat them out in public.. or go to any place that serves crab legs. It is sooooooooo gross watching people eat crab legs (plus the sound they make when being popped apart makes me ill).

No thanks.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    edited October 2019
    “Oh that’s nice that you can also speak Italian! But I also speak Italian, German and French.” (Insert smirk)
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    not eating in public.

I won't eat wings out

u9tbzby4ip9b.gif

Just embrace your inner warrior and let the animal loose! Loose to eat wings
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    not eating in public.

I won't eat wings out

u9tbzby4ip9b.gif

Just embrace your inner warrior and let the animal loose! Loose to eat wings

at home, off my grill, where they are better anyways :)
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    “Oh that’s nice that you can also speak Italian! But I also speak Italian, German and French. (Insert smirk)

I call everyone “Johnny meatballs” and tell them to eat my “cannoli” and I’m pretty sure this means I’m fluent in Italian.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    “Oh that’s nice that you can also speak Italian! But I also speak Italian, German and French. (Insert smirk)

I call everyone “Johnny meatballs” and tell them to eat my “cannoli” and I’m pretty sure this means I’m fluent in Italian.

Is that a come on?
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Me. But I only scream it in my own head. I try to keep my crazy tucked inside.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    I think people who update and inform social media all day long about every minute of their day and every aspect of their life tend to scream “I’m insecure!!!”. It’s just the impression I get when I see people who do that.

I see this a lot of Facebook. And sometimes I think maybe social media is the only social life they have and it kinda makes me sad. Or maybe they don't have jobs so they're bored and it's the only way they have to interact with others besides their cats and lizards. 🤷‍♀️

LOL..I agree...posting every second of your day with pics and constant selfies (fishing for compliments IMO)
    but I also feel like to each his own, and like I've taught my kids, if u don't have anything nice to say..don't say it
    You do you!

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I think people who update and inform social media all day long about every minute of their day and every aspect of their life tend to scream “I’m insecure!!!”. It’s just the impression I get when I see people who do that.

... it's the only way they have to interact with others besides their cats...

Feeling attacked tbh.

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    not eating in public.

I won't eat wings out

u9tbzby4ip9b.gif
    Was gonna say. I misread at first. Phew!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

I see this a lot of Facebook. And sometimes I think maybe social media is the only social life they have and it kinda makes me sad. Or maybe they don't have jobs so they're bored and it's the only way they have to interact with others besides their cats and lizards. 🤷‍♀️

Hey now, just because I talk to my cats and non-existent lizards doesn't mean I don't have a life.

P.S. Not everyone who is unemployed sits around posting to FB and social media all day.
  • People who post cryptic messages
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I think it would be difficult to live in an area where plastic surgery is the norm just so you can hold onto your job. Nose, eye and facelifts. Veneers, hair plugs/transplants and extensions. Implants which are now resulting in explants or removal because of problems. I think it would mess with your head, trying to stay perpetually young.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Im doing that thing the person mentioned

You always make me laugh
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    People who post cryptic messages

Its kind of a thing around here. Lots of tomvaguery
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

Hey now, just because I talk to my cats and non-existent lizards doesn't mean I don't have a life.

P.S. Not everyone who is unemployed sits around posting to FB and social media all day.

Tbh, this afternoon I pulled into my driveway, got out of my car, and proceeded to have a five minute conversation with my cat who was sitting in the open upstairs window. We just meowed back and forth. I started it and she kept answering me.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    People who are only funny or tell jokes at the expense of other people.
  • caco_ethes wrote: »
    People who post cryptic messages

Its kind of a thing around here. Lots of tomvaguery

Aye I've learnt that over the years I think it's as bad as Facebook at times haha