Less Alcohol - NOVEMBER 2019 - One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    6:27 am in Vegas another 24 💖 hey awesome you guys skipped wine cuz of the cup😆 whatever it takes 👍
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    @Womona I am the same way... My sister in law had drinks at her reception before dinner. Before dinner, it was wine in plastic cups and I couldn't... Then when dinner was served, it was wine in glasses and that changed everything so I caught up🍷👗😬.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,553 Member
    Options
    My goal is 16-20 AF days for the month.
    I didn't get there in October, ended up with 10 or 11AF days. Daily drinking is so very easy to slip back into!

November 15 - AF
    November 16 - A bunch of red wine (not my drink of choice) at a girlfriend's who invited me for Lasagna. Although I had one glass or two glasses each night in Dallas, it made me feel lovely. Did not feel lovely, thought that I was going to puke, did not feel well in the morning.

Running tally 9AF days out of 15 days so far.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    Some very good thoughts in response to my wee little rant yesterday. No not a boss, just some people we chat with when out. And I have gotten my special beverage request a few times, this was a tray of spilling tequila shots that was staggering towards us. Thinking DH wants me to accept so he can have the shot I would have turned down.
    Ok end of that subject for me. 😊

You painted such a great picture there of the scenario! He wanted you to accept it, put it in front of you and he would drink yours. All we can do is try to find some humour.
    Spilling tequila shots wobbling towards the table : - P
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    I didn't get there in October, ended up with 10 or 11AF days. Daily drinking is so very easy to slip back into!

November 15 - AF
    November 16 - A bunch of red wine (not my drink of choice) at a girlfriend's who invited me for Lasagna. Although I had one glass or two glasses each night in Dallas, it made me feel lovely. Did not feel lovely, thought that I was going to puke, did not feel well in the morning.
    November 17 - AF

Running tally 10AF days out of 16 days so far.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options

November 15 - AF
    November 17 - AF
    November 18 - AF

Running tally 11AF days out of 17 days so far.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    @yamabachi I agree with you! I’m getting much more picky about what wine I’m drinking. We also get cases of wine delivered, and because I’ve cut back, the boxes are stacking up! Sadly, no wine storage as gorgeous as yours!

@looneycatblue so sorry to hear about your fall, but I think you absolutely have the right attitude about it being a blessing in disguise. Good for you for recognizing your low point. God may have tipped you over for a reason, but He’ll definitely pull you back up!