November 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,013 Member
    Options

Thanks for setting us up! I thought about doing it last night, but I was on my phone and I often end up deleting my post when I'm on my phone.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    What idiot stops and ends their tracker at 9.92 miles!!!
  • durhammfp
    durhammfp Posts: 493 Member
    Options
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    If I went out for 5 miles I could make my stretch goal of 60 miles, but it’s supposed to thunderstorm all afternoon, so I’m postponing until tomorrow. I did get a good long walk in yesterday.

Made my goal of 50 (56.3) running miles and my secondary goal of doing well at the Turkey Trot, although I’m not 100% satisfied with my performance. Considering I was sick, entertaining in-laws, dealing with my husband’s birthday, and a mysterious spasm in my leg this month, I’m happy I made goal at all! Onward to December!
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

Probably one who tracks in kilometres 😂
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options

Nice! And it's not even 9.95, which is where I'd round up :D
    Some of us on here (I think @MobyCarp was one of them) will do that just to get at the rest of us.

I purposely try to stop mine at such odd distances and times every now and then to keep myself from becoming too obsessive. 9.92 would not bother me at all, but 9.98 would eat at me a little bit.

@quilteryoyo congrats on your longest run ever! That's fantastic. Definitely long runs should be slow. Great job smashing your goal for November.

@AlphaHowls so fantastic, you should have no problem reaching that amazing goal! Wishing you a healthy running month!
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    @Scott6255 wrote: »

@AlphaHowls your absolutely insane!
    FIFY

• Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    The ugly sweaters and outfits were fantastic and everyone had jingle bells on, so it was quite festive.

I love all the outfits - so festive! Congratulations!