JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 95

Options

Replies

• tinabambina29
    tinabambina29 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    @tinabambina29, don't be scared it will be okay and you'll feel so much better afterwards that you got it done. Look at it as an opportunity to lose a few lbs, not that it's the recommended way! ;) Seriously though, try not to worry, you'll get through it and it will just be a small blip on the screen of your life!

@kmfeig87, I'm sorry you have to go through chemo but stay positive and hopefully it won't be too bad. I know everyone's experience is different and I'm pulling for yours to be an easier one. Wishing you the best of luck and sending lots of healing vibes and positive thoughts!

Thank you!!! :)
  • tinabambina29
    Options
    koslowkj wrote: »
    11/14 - 207 It's nice to see the scale go back down! Went to my consultation today and looks like I will be getting all 4 Wisdom teeth removed. I'm scheduled for next Friday and am super nervous. I was honestly hoping to get it done sooner, but with work it's tough.

Best of luck! <3 I had mine out when I was 18. Take it real easy over the weekend after they get taken out. Pudding, mashed potatoes, and the blender were my best friends for the first few days. Even better if you have a friend or family member to help you out with making food the first few days. And be sure to follow the doc's instructions to the letter. Luckily I can't speak from experience but dry sockets are no joke! Nervous is normal, but it'll be over before you know it. :)

Thank you so much! This really made me feel a lot better :)
  • tinabambina29
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »

11/14 - 207 It's nice to see the scale go back down! Went to my consultation today and looks like I will be getting all 4 Wisdom teeth removed. I'm scheduled for next Friday and am super nervous. I was honestly hoping to get it done sooner, but with work it's tough.

11/15
    11/16
    11/17
    11/18

I'm sure that once it's done life will be so much better for you, I'll be thinking pf you xx

thank you so much!
  • tinabambina29
    Options
    @tinabambina29 Your dentist should be able to give you a prescription for your anxiety. Just 1 or 2 pills for the day of.

Thank you! I know he will be putting me under and hopefully they give me something for the anxiety because I'm super nervous.