NO MORE LATE NIGHT SNACKING in December 2019

Replies

• francesca_grey
    francesca_grey Posts: 96 Member
    @Mariang165 He totally backed down, what a coward 😏

Me: 10!
    Cookie Monster: 0

It’s been tough this week so far but I’m telling myself that’s because there’s real work happening here
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Me: 8 -LNS: 1
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Day six~
    Me: 6
    Lns: 0

Wow I really am doing this again with out caving. YAY
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,925 Member
    Me: 8
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 0

I got home late and was tired. I overrate my calories. I wouldn't count it as a snack except that there was about a 15-minute break between eating my planned soup and then two cheese sandwiches when I kept not feeling full. I should have drunk a glass of water instead. It could have been worse. I have devoured much more than two diet bread/fat free cheese sandwiches in my lifetime of LNSing.
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,090 Member
    @chickencereal Congrats on beating Cookie Monster back, and wise words, yes real work is happening for you!

@Tolamarie yep, you did good! Improvement is the key, perfection can be our downfall, good luck tonight
  • momefee
    momefee Posts: 66 Member
    Me:7 LNS:4
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,926 Member
    Me: 9
    LNS: 1

Streak +5
  • francesca_grey
    francesca_grey Posts: 96 Member
    Mariang165 wrote: »
    This is the first time in 6 weeks I have gone 7 days without any LNS, thanks Everyone!

That's awesome!
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Me 10
    LNS 0
  • caloricus
    dewit wrote: »
    Don't look at the perfect scorers. While I applaud them, I used to wonder why are some people here, if they are doing so perfectly well. Meanwhile I understand it better: we all have different goals. (I hope I am not offending anyone; everyone feel free to clarify things if you feel that I am judging you wrongly).

If I am doing "perfectly well", I wouldn't need to lose weight. This thread is the biggest reason I am succeeding. It gives me one thing to focus on without wanting to throw in the towel like other stringent challenges. Please be as respectful of me as I try to be with the people who are struggling to overcome LNS. I personally found a "perfect" scorer in my first month in this challenge to be the inspiration I needed to be "perfect" the next month.

I appreciate all the support I receive, this is a going to be a tough month.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Dec 11

Me: 11*
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 11
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,107 Member
    Me10
    Lns0
  • caloricus
    Me 11
    LNS 0
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    edited December 2019
    Day Seven~
    Me:7
    Lns:0

This may be going better than when I attempted to get back in here a month or so ago. I put different goals into effect this time.
    *Setting my cut off meal time to no later than 6:00pm when eating at home.
    *If eating out, order light, like salad or veggie meal.
    *No LNS would include binge eating, sweet snacks, ice cream treats, alcohol. (A small taste of a healthy food group would be fine.)
    *3 hour space between last eaten food and bedtime.

• Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,925 Member
    Me: 9
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 1
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Me: 9 -LNS: 1

We are an awesome team this month! Keep up the excellent work, everyone!

@caloricus: thank you so much for the clarification. It really put things in the appropriate perspective. 🌻 You are an inspiration and I truly hope that you continue to let yourself inspired and at the same time challenged by the great scores of the others here, in order to stay strong. 👍 Have us in mind every night and happily report the day after. 😉 Thank you so much for being here! ❤
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Dec 11,

Me: 7
    LNS: 1 😠

Well, not a good night, but hey, today is a new day!