You guys, I found pasta that's GASP....HEALTHY!

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the recommendation. I do eat *regular* pasta about half the time but also eat the protein plus pasta by Barilla or lentil pasta if I have it. Anything to increase fiber in the diet is good with me.
  • whoami67
    whoami67 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I pretty much think soy is poison and should be avoided at all costs so that doesn't sound very healthy to me.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    whoami67 wrote: »
    I pretty much think soy is poison and should be avoided at all costs so that doesn't sound very healthy to me.

How is soy poison?
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    it would be a sad day is pasta was really poisonous...i eat it probably at least 3-4 times a week, if not daily - most of the time 2(ish) servings (as it fits my cals)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    it would be a sad day is pasta was really poisonous...i eat it probably at least 3-4 times a week, if not daily - most of the time 2(ish) servings (as it fits my cals)

You're already ded. 😋
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

You're already ded. 😋

Does that mean she can eat as much pasta as she wants?
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

You're already ded. 😋

Of course! Can't get any worse.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

You're already ded. 😋

Of course! Can't get any worse.

I'd like 2 pasta please.
  • wendyheath32
    wendyheath32 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of soy and pasta it's all good feeling healthy. I have tried chickpea pasta but I prefer regular wholewheat. Plus I'm on a budget and cant aford fancy pasta for 3
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

You're already ded. 😋

I am on the inside... lol

You'd have to be. I saw you post about eating kale. :sick: