HEGoddard0928 wrote: »
Just gonna post a few goals today. Had to take a shower this morning so I didn't have any time to post before school. I'll try and sneak back on later today to read and reply/post.
- Water goal
- Bring gym clothes/charger to school
- FOLD THE DAMN LAUNDRY
- Journal (I want to make this a priority again)
- Follow the dinner plan I made on Monday
- Chapter 22
- Pick 1 order
Kuhl50 wrote: »
Excited yet anxious to step on the scale tomorrow after 3 days away. I ate on/below plan the whole time so I *should* see progress, but my clothes aren’t really showing it yet.
Daily Goals: Track, Exercise, Journal
1. Up at 6, run app, 2 sets yoga 😁
2. Hang laundry😁
3. Healthy breakfast, no media😁
4. Pack salad lunch, get protein from freezer😁
5. Evening: start packing bag & food for Yosemite😁
6. Research snow shoe rental from REI😁
6. Get bag of oranges to bring to work Friday 😑—daughter hasn’t picked them yet, will see if she does before I leave
7. Upstairs by 9,👿 journal, 😁lights out 9:30👿
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Thursday January 16
Stay in the green only just
5 fruit and veg
Fitbit exercise goals sorry to report that I didn’t try hard enough.
I’m staying at my parents today and I’m not sure I’ll manage the exercise goals but I should at least try!
littleblackskirt wrote: »
JFT Thursday 16th January
Early start, bone scan at hospital on the other side of town at rush hour went well, results next week
Lunch with friend nice
Start clearing spare bedroom managed half an hour
No snacking friend gave me a box of 6 chocolates, by bedtime I'd eaten 5!
TerriRichardson112 wrote: »
@SERmom3 As an ex teacher, I would imagine that you will get more than enough exercise on you sub day around the classroom to make up for your missed walk. 😂
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.