Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Options

Replies

• vermontrebecca6929
    vermontrebecca6929 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dear Pridesabtch: what does “stay in the green” refer to?
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Kuhl50 wrote: »
    Kuhl50 wrote: »
    Daily Habit Goals: Track, 😁exercise, 😁journal😁

Tomorrow...Thursday!
    1. Up at 6, run app, 2 sets yoga😁
    2. Healthy breakfast, no media. 😁
    3. Eat smart at catered lunch😁
    4. Left over chicken and veggies for dinner😁
    5. Stop at store for more salad (or ask DH)👿—forgot entirely
    6. Track all!😁
    7. Upstairs by 9, journal, 😁lights out 9:45🤞

Another scale win today (modest...this is a very slow method) but nice to confirm tracking is paying off. Tomorrow I take my team offsite, need to pack my breakfast and be very mindful at lunch. Found out one team member placed an order for cookies without asking, which annoys me. Frankly none of us need the calories, so it’s just pure temptation.

Daily Habit Goals: track, exercise, journal

1. Up at 5:30, walk, in shower by 6:15
    2. Downstairs by 6:50, pack breakfast, leave by 7
    3. Eat breakfast after the drive (mindfully)
    4. Eat smart at lunch
    5. Block schedule Mondays and Tuesdays to get home earmy
    6. Stop at store on way home for salad and party ingredients
    7. Upstairs by 10, journal

Hang in there... YOU'VE GOT THIS!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Here’s my daughter’s birthday cake. I had to carve lots of pieces out to make the lamp shape. Very proud of myself for not eating the off-cuts!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    Here’s my daughter’s birthday cake. I had to carve lots of pieces out to make the lamp shape. Very proud of myself for not eating the off-cuts!!

That’s brilliant!

So good to see the dedication of our regular posters. You’re doing a grand job. Happy to be travelling along with y’all!

82fh5jm6tv7w.jpeg
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    1. 75 grams of protein daily - another day not logged but did better with balance
    2. 75 oz of water daily ✔
    3. Minimize sugar intake ✔
    4. 1 chore in the morning, 1 chore in the evening ✔
    5. Don't panic - baby has a place to sleep, diapers, clothes, and food - the rest is gravy. - baby steps! Balance between getting stuff done snd getting enough rest
    6. If you need help, ASK! Same as above
    7. Log food 👎
    I did cook dinner at home and i did empty and fill the dishwasher

Today
    1. 75 grams of protein daily - not a balanced day
    2. 75 oz of water daily - no and now im so thirsty but dont want to be up every hour to pee
    3. Minimize sugar intake - nope
    4. 1 chore in the morning, 1 chore in the evening - so many chores, day off and nesting was in full swing in the weirdest ways
    5. Don't panic - baby has a place to sleep, diapers, clothes, and food - the rest is gravy. - connected with DH about our expectations of the first few months felt so nice!
    6. If you need help, ASK! Asked DH for help in food prep specifically, he was very respinsive and started himself a honey do list, hes starting to nest too i think
    7. Log food 👎 we went out to dinner so I'll try again tomorrow
    Last few for the evening are put phone away and move laundry.
  • Kuhl50
    Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @maryrobinson40 — thanks for the shout out of encouragement, I appreciate it!

@pridesabtch — good luck with the shopping and the coach meetup. I rowed for a brief stint in college and loved it! (I quit when I realized I was skipping class and skipping job hours but making it to rowing practice...not the right priority for an unathletic engineering major on scholarship!)

@beachwalker99 —love that you valued and enjoyed your visit with your mom. As you said, that is what matters!