azulvioleta6 wrote: »
1. Weigh in
2. Walk on both work breaks
3. 10,000 steps
4. 5 freggies
5. 10C liquids 8
6. Gym (cardio/weight workout) after work
7. 6 hours sleep 7h8m...on a new fibro med that is also supposed to help with sleep...good result on day one with the sleep at least!
jromf wrote: »
Restarted MyFitnessPal in November and have managed to lose 10 pounds. It feels very SSSLLLOOOOWWWWWWWW. My favorite activity is to read at home. Sadly, I like to EAT and read at home. Any suggestions how to read but avoid the snacks? My goal is to lose 40 more pounds, get happier and stay healthy. Thank you for any helpful advice.
cschmitz110515 wrote: »
Last night I had a wonderful 90 min. massage. Because appt. was later than I usually go, it ended later, and I didn't have much down time once home. My body was telling me this morning, no early workout, so I reset alarm. Altered plans, today will now be my 2nd rest day this week, and workout plans decided for Th - Sat.
Have a great day, everyone!
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Wednesday 22 January
Log but had to make some guesses.
Stay in the green I think so, when I cook for my mum I have to make small nutritionally dense meals whereas I normally aim for a large meal bulked out with lots of veg.
5 fruit and veg
Fitbit exercise goals
Scale has not moved since Monday - I guess my logging is not as accurate as it could be combined with some impatience. At least it’s not gone in the wrong direction I was trying to bank some calories for the weekend when I know I’m going to be in the red. My Fitbit suggests less alcohol and more water is having a positive effect on resting heart rate.
Kuhl50 wrote: »
Daily Habit goals: track😁, exercise🤨, journal😁
1. Up at 6, walk, strength train🤨—decided to take a rest day because of a major heel blister. Only allowed once, must exercise tomorrow!
2. Healthy breakfast, no media😁
3. Pack salad, protein, water for lunch 😁
4. Evening: clean out fridge 🤨 —throw away some things. DH promised to eat and clear some of the others but I’m doubting it...
5. Upstairs by 9, journal, lights out 9:45. 🤨might happen...!
6. Track😁 all!
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.